Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Because
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
OHirtenfelder

I saw it. I just had to share it. People must know! Although most people on DS probably understand the awesomeness already!

And another one I stumbled across that is just plain wow!

hybr1d
no worky sad.gif
OHirtenfelder
Fixed. Now worky! biggrin.gif
MustangAficionado
We need a rally season with just cars from that era.
OHirtenfelder
They wouldn't allow it. Too dangerous, they'd say. Plus, i don't think the modern guys have the balls that the guys (and girls) from back then had.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Sep 1 2010, 05:22 AM) *
They wouldn't allow it. Too dangerous, they'd say. Plus, i don't think the modern guys have the balls that the guys (and girls) from back then had.

I didn't say it needed to be WRC, just pitch it to some network as a reality show and find real drivers interested.
OHirtenfelder
And find people willing to posssibly sacrifice their awesome cars that are for the most part irreplaceable, for a TV show. Would be awesome.
What we really need to do is convince Audi, Ford, Lancia, etc. to build these machines again!
bankE46
Thank you for that audi video... I've seen all the footage so I just sat back in my chair with my eye closed and listened to that sound... what an incredible era in motorsports. thumbs_up.gif
Seethegrim
Damn that thing looks like it rides on rails! And those short shifts...!!!
goota
my speakers just jizzed in my ears. beautiful, knowing that these cars used to be made is what continually fuels my hatred for 99.999999% of new cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.