Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trends are years behind around here...
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
KillerBlackbird
I shot this truck today. I'll let you guys voice your opinions.

Lancer007
I'm speechless at how awful and tacky this thing is. He needs to shoot himself in the face and if he has any kids (lord I hope not) he needs to drown them in a kitchen sink so that the rest of the world isn't dumbed down even more with this moron's progeny in the future.
Razor
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ Aug 15 2010, 04:54 AM) *
I'm speechless at how awful and tacky this thing is. He needs to shoot himself in the face and if he has any kids (lord I hope not) he needs to drown them in a kitchen sink so that the rest of the world isn't dumbed down even more with this moron's progeny in the future.

Well said, comrade.
KillerBlackbird
I could probably rule this section of the forum with what I have around here.
MustangAficionado
Mr. Las Vegas....... Vermont plates
OHirtenfelder
(Lancer007 @ Aug 15 2010, 04:54 AM)

Well said, comrade.

This
Cyclone
lol at the tail gate art. It's a popular Mexican tradition around here to have a picture of their truck airbrushed into some kind of scenic setting.
MustangAficionado
Yo dawg, we heard you like airbrushing on yo truck so we did air brushing on the picture of your truck we air brushed on yo air brushed truck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.