Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy + new car :)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
Rebellious
Hey guys.. I heard this is a great forum for everything I live for- cars and photography haha. My name is Flamur and I'm from Edmonton Canada...

check out my flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/flamur/

some of my work (and my car smile.gif ):

MustangAficionado
Always liked those wheels on E46 M3's, quite nice on the lude too
Rebellious
haha thanks, they turned out pretty good once I lowered the car
dukenukem
QUOTE(Rebellious @ Aug 8 2010, 02:00 PM) *
haha thanks, they turned out pretty good once I lowered the car

BE ready to get molested by hex.
Razor
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Aug 8 2010, 10:02 PM) *
BE ready to get molested by hex.

Seconded.
Rebellious
hahaha who's hex and what's he got against decent fitment?
dukenukem
QUOTE(Rebellious @ Aug 9 2010, 12:35 AM) *
hahaha who's hex and what's he got against decent fitment?

Heres a hint.
http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=31592
Rebellious
I don't get it, he bought some old bmw beat up by some broad and now he's gonna hate on my japanese made rims and fitment?

jk hex wink.gif
dukenukem
QUOTE(Rebellious @ Aug 9 2010, 12:56 AM) *
I don't get it, he bought some old bmw beat up by some broad and now he's gonna hate on my japanese made rims and fitment?

jk hex wink.gif

What makes you think he will molest you out of hatred? He is a lover not a hater.
Rebellious
hahahaha the word "molest" has a really negative connotation.. besides I'm obviously joking. I just thought I'd dish some out as it seemed inevitable that he'd be in here to chop me up. Nvm smile.gif lol
Rebellious
a more recent shot of the lude... its really dirty as you can see. hope you like the rims hex!

moe
I like this guy. thumbs_up.gif Love 'Ludes too.
911xx
On that picture it makes me think of a boxier hardtop S2000. No jokes.
Rebellious
which, the most recent? Lol thats a great thing
Mr b00st
I like everything but the headlights! Thank you for not going to huge on the wheels or too low on the drop, it's "just right." Love 5th gen 'ludes. H22A's are so much fun. A friend of mine has a black one like yours, with mild work done to the head and a custom tune on S2000 380's. It'll spin north of 9000rpm all day long. I mean it's not super fast, but it's a blast to drive. It's one of a handful of Hondas I really like. Good job!
Rebellious
haha thanks man! yeah the headlights aren't great but they're projectors and super crisp and bright so It makes up for it.. plus the stock headlights don't tickle my fancy either.
Yeah there's a bit of juice under the hood wink.gif h22-s from jdm land with crower cams and retainers and supertech valves. it is fun.. doing a big build this winter on a fresh block though biggrin.gif

trump
Always had a thing for that year of Prelude. Never been able to explain it though
Rebellious
my opinion on it is that they have decent GT car proportions.. long hood, short trunk, 2 door. fwd is fail but you cant get em all amirite hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.