Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lexus LFA
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Seethegrim
While Lexus isn't everyone's cup of tea, this video just gave me goosebumps. If I ever go into video production, this is the style I would try imitate. This video just speaks to me. It makes me want to film something like this, or go out & shoot this car. heart.gif

OHirtenfelder
Holy Jesus!

That is a sweet video. Properly awesome! I don't know if it's the video, but I have rarely seen a car look that stunning while powering around a track!
And I'm with you man, I wanna go shoot so badly after seeing this. Too bad it won't happen for a while... cry.gif
Marien
The first few shots are those out-in-out of focus shots, which becoming a bit cliché imo. The rest of the video is awesome however. The V10 engine sound is still breathtaking. Better than most V8 or V12 engines, I love the real mechanical sound a V10 makes.
Flaw
QUOTE(Marien @ Jun 4 2010, 06:43 AM) *
The first few shots are those out-in-out of focus shots, which becoming a bit cliché imo. The rest of the video is awesome however. The V10 engine sound is still breathtaking. Better than most V8 or V12 engines, I love the real mechanical sound a V10 makes.

Don't mean to jack Seethegrim's thread, but if you like the sound there's also this new commercial for the car (yes, a commercial for a supercar):
BORKED
redls1bird
QUOTE(Flaw @ Jun 4 2010, 05:04 AM) *
(yes, a commercial for a supercar):

Thats the first thing I thought. Who advertises a 375k+ car? Anyway you can also download lexus LFA engine sounds as ringtones from their site. I must admit They sound pretty damn good and are currently set on my DROID. There is a liability disclaimer from 'Yota on the site about damage to your phone though. I thought about calling their customer assistance line and telling them after installing the ring tone, my phone accelerated off my table while ringing, and broke.
/jab at toyota
Seethegrim
QUOTE(Flaw @ Jun 4 2010, 03:04 PM) *
Don't mean to jack Seethegrim's thread, but if you like the sound there's also this new commercial for the car (yes, a commercial for a supercar):
BORKED

Yeah I saw that one too. I don't know what it is, but that car in profile makes me want to do bad things. This vid is a nicer profile view. biggrin.gif thumbs_up.gif
Nike SB'd
Ya I saw that video a while ago, it's pretty amazing. I actually just wrote my PR contact at Lexus USA today to see if I can steal the car for an hour or so to do a shot for my portfolio. Fingers are crossed!
KarmaWeasel
An engineering marvel; it's a damn shame they want way too much for it. But I've got to say, it looks fantastic and sounds even better. I'd like to just tinker with the tachometer controls on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.