Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Dragster?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe

I've never seen anything like it before. Figures it would be in the Middle East.
Dr. Strangelove
What is that blower connected to?
fiber optic
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Apr 13 2010, 12:42 PM) *
What is that blower connected to?

The motor that's under the hood?
clarkma5
So I would presume it's just a ferrari body shell (or look-alike shell) over some tube-framed front-engined dragster.
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 13 2010, 03:13 PM) *
So I would presume it's just a ferrari body shell (or look-alike shell) over some tube-framed front-engined dragster.

This. That sort of thing is not an uncommon concept in drag racing.
Aircooled
I love ripply tire shots. And the only thing that car has in common with a Ferrari is the red color and the grossly fake grille/logo.
Cyclone
I hope you didn't think this was a real Ferrari....
Asher
I heard Schumi drives it.
nismo
http://www.bobnorwood.com/Un-Salted%20Flat%2012-Power.htm

Still a Ferrari V12... not sure if the one pictured in the first post uses a ferrari sourced motor.
Dr. Strangelove
Nismo, that car is infinitely cooler than the car in the first post.
Diesel

moe
I guess I misread the post from the blog I found it at. I thought it was here in the ME, guess it isn't.
dukenukem
QUOTE(moe @ Apr 15 2010, 06:45 AM) *
I guess I misread the post from the blog I found it at. I thought it was here in the ME, guess it isn't.

Of course it isnt. The car is not painted golden, now is it?
infinity
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Apr 15 2010, 11:18 AM) *
Of course it isnt. The car is not gold-plated, now is it?
Fixed.
Dr. Strangelove
I'm surprised Ferrari hasn't sued this guy yet.
ellinawilliams
Hi
Ferrari Dragster awesome...I go stock car racing every weekend so My hubby was right to think I'd love this! I had a great time. Driving the Dodge was unbelievable, it picks up speed ridiculously quickly! Doing the passes was so much fun, really gets the adrenaline flowing.
deepti
Hi,
Is this camera or hood I'm not getting, what is this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.