Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocrossing?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
Aircooled
Anyone do it on here? Me and my buddy always talked about doing it but so far it hasn't materialized. My (SCCA) region has zero solo safety stewards, we haven't ran a solo event for awhile so it wasn't top priority. We are running one next month and are having trouble scraping up a SSS. So several members including myself went to autocross held at hershey this weekend to get some training to become a licensed SSS. I have to say it was cool as shit. There were all sorts of cars from bone stock accords to a one off ariel atom look alike. It seemed that Subarus and BMWs were in greatest attendance. I am most definitely going to pick up a helmet over the summer and drive the wheels off my jetta.

There isn't much personal racing talk on this forum, sans the occasional track day, I've been an SCCA member for about a year now and for lack of money primarily have been slow to get started racing.
dukenukem
I am going to attend a lot more autox sessions here in KC this year. I did it Dallas one time and it was hella fun. The 2 fastest people in my group were these grandpa and grandma couple driving a spec miata. Holy hell can that grandma drive!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.