Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: saw my first Tesla
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Diesel

infinity
At least they can park well rolleyes.gif
NorthPoint
I saw a burgundy one here in Toronto a few days ago. Looked like someone was out for a test drive. They are supposedly setting up a dealership here as well so it'll be interesting to see the interest level.
clarkma5
Saw three today, heh (including one with some spiffy anthracite BBS-style multispokes...looked a lot better than the stock rims). They have an office just a couple doors down from my work though so that explains that. The best part of it though is how good the employees' taste in cars is...a Cayman S, a 996 Turbo Cabrio, a clean modified NA Miata, a couple MkIV GTIs and a MkIV R32, a very clean E36 M3, etc...they are car lovers for sure!
Altostratus
still a waste of $100k
clarkma5
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Mar 25 2010, 05:50 PM) *
still a waste of $100k

For sure.
Razor
In theory, buying a Tesla isn't much different than having bought the original Prius when it was more expensive. There are plenty of cars that'll do just what it does without the whole "green" mentality, usually for a lot less.
Synesthesia
^Huh? Except for the fact that it's a plug in vs. hybrid, it's much better looking, it handles like a sports car, it's extremely quick, etc...
bankE46
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 26 2010, 01:51 AM) *
In theory, buying a Tesla isn't much different than having bought the original Prius when it was more expensive. There are plenty of cars that'll do just what it does without the whole "green" mentality, usually for a lot less.

luckily there are actually people buying them so that tesla stays in the black and can drop that revenue into r&d!
Synesthesia
I hear Tesla is doing quite well for themselves and that the upcoming Model S is totally sold out, groovy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.