Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop Content #5
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
GFWilliams
Well here we go, Photoshop contest number 5! Now I've provided one of my pictures of what is, put simply, a sensational car. I only had 45 mins to shoot this car though sad.gif
Please bare in mind that this is my picture, you don't have the rights to sell it out and give it away to anyone, please keep postings on this forum (not that you'd want to post my horrible picture anywhere else anyway!)

Rules:
1. Do whatever you want, just remember you'll be judged by your peers and other competitors - Creativity and thinking out of the box is encouraged.
2. Posted pictures should have a resolution no larger than 1200px in width
3. Every picture posted, regardless of final or not, should have this DS logo I created. (It's a PNG File, Right Click Save As) Download Here
4. All entries should be emailed to me, george (at) gfwilliams.net. I'll assign you a random number.
5. Deadline: Wednesday, March 24rd, 2010 (I will post entries the following day)

Link to the high res file (sorry, no raw): HERE
(right click, save as)

Resized 1000px wide:

Hopefully we get lots of entries!
Seethegrim
Nice dude!
duality
O man I'm looking forward to the creativity here..good luck people tongue.gif
Dragos
very good image to play with smile.gif nice choice!
Marien
Haha, This picture was featured on Autoblog

Click

Maybe we should show Autoblog the voting thread when this round of the contest is over.
Chebs
No Raw sad.gif
GFWilliams
I'm glad you all seem to like the choice - hopefully we get more entries this time!

QUOTE(Marien @ Mar 17 2010, 01:52 PM) *
Haha, This picture was featured on Autoblog

Click

Maybe we should show Autoblog the voting thread when this round of the contest is over.

That's actually one of the reasons that I posted that particular picture. The feedback wasn't that great on my end result - I was just mucking about in ps (the way that I learn) though!

QUOTE(//deanphoto @ Mar 17 2010, 03:26 PM) *
No Raw sad.gif

Sorry Dean!

My more recent shoots have been though.. I'm slowly becoming converted!
mackey
Mm nice.
GFWilliams
I've got two entries in so far - Come on guys, let's see what you can do smile.gif
mackey
QUOTE(GFWilliams @ Mar 19 2010, 08:30 AM) *
I've got two entries in so far - Come on guys, let's see what you can do smile.gif

I haven't started on mine, I should have something in though.
DonJuanMair
nice image to work with. First entry for me smile.gif
GFWilliams
Remember that all entries are due tomorrow people smile.gif
mackey
how many so far?
GFWilliams
I've had 7 entries so far smile.gif
DonJuanMair
nice, lets get the voting!
GFWilliams
wow slow down - deadline is this evening at midnight smile.gif

I'll post the poll tomorrow morning
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.