Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 car Image build
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
Kasper
Hi guys!
So I figured i do a video. Not nearly close to the level of editing (or lighting) some of you perform, but it might be interesting for others.
Shot was an inside cover/splash photo inside the magazine, for a 10 page test. I dont know what a inside "cover" is really called in english. I had some trouble getting the red car red, and lighting on the golf has some horrible hotspots. Location was not my choice canadian.gif
Stortest means a big test. I got tipped my mackey do use Fraps and it works very well for this. Edited in Premiere Pro CS4.
Video is best viewed on youtube in full res.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_53YndUMk&fmt=22

BORKED
Synesthesia
Looks great man, thanks for sharing! How long did that shot take you? Just curious...
Konrad Janicki
thx fo sharing smile.gif
whats the name of that song ?
Kasper
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Mar 17 2010, 05:41 PM) *
Looks great man, thanks for sharing! How long did that shot take you? Just curious...

Hey, thanks man:) I used a couple of nights, a lot of masking and brushing:) Should really have used the pen tool for this..Atleast for outlining the cars. 4-5 hours maybe. Setting up the cars and doing the capture was about 40 mins. Around 10 min extra for finding some players to join the shot. smile.gif

QUOTE(Konrad Janicki @ Mar 17 2010, 06:47 PM) *
thx fo sharing smile.gif
whats the name of that song ?

kaskade - angel on my shoulder
Seethegrim
Well as I said to you already, I like it alot! And you've inspired me to do one too soon. smile.gif
Kasper
QUOTE(Seethegrim @ Mar 18 2010, 09:49 AM) *
Well as I said to you already, I like it alot! And you've inspired me to do one too soon. smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif I really look forward to it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.