Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rebel XTs / 18-55 / 28-135 IS / 2 of each for sale - CHEAP
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Deals & Classifieds
JustinCesler
Selling (2) Canon Digital Rebel XT bodies, (1) 18-55 kit lens and (2) 28-135 3.5-5.6 with Image Stabilization.

Since this is a lot of good gear, I am willing to sell it a couple of different way, which will be detailed below. All of this stuff is in great shape, although one of the Rebels does show some wear, also described below.

Digital Rebel #0820527829

This body and lens were rarely used and are in great shape. No issues with any functions on the camera or any blemishes.

Price with the 18-55, Battery and Charger - $225 + Shipping
----
Digital Rebel #1020603085

This body was used daily for a couple years and has never given me any problems. It was retired a little over a year ago, replaced by my 40D. It is missing the battery charger and the little eye-poof piece on the back, both of which could be bought cheap.

Price with no lens, no charger and 1 battery - SOLD!
----

Canon Zoom Lens EF 28-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS

I own 2 (two) of these lenses and they have been great. The first photo shows the one that came with my 40D, the other photo shows the lens that was purchased to use on my Rebel. Neither lens shows any sign of wear and both perform flawlessly.

Price for 1 (one) lens - 240 + Shipping
----

Of course, we can work out package deals.

The perfect rebel, with the battery, charger, manual, 18-55 and 28-135 - $440 + Shipping
The worn rebel with one battery, no charge, no manual, no eye piece and a 28-135 - $345 + Shipping
Everything in this post - $750 + Shipping

All items are located in Tampa, FL and could be available for cash pickup.
JustinCesler
BOTH Camera bodies and the 18-55 have been sold.

Both 28-135 lenses are STILL FOR SALE!
Blue Devil
i might be interested in the 28-135mm... just waiting for a decent check to get to me... smile.gif
JustinCesler
Everything is sold - sorry about that!
Blue Devil
no problem... just gives me an excuse to buy new. smile.gif
nismo
Everything has been sold, so I'm gonna close this up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.