Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vivitar 285hv (x2)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Deals & Classifieds
RaymondN
CONUS

#1. Purchased new from Adorama by myself, used on multiple shoots and never had a problem with it. It rubbed up against something in the old bag I was using, resulting in the light scratches I put a close-up of in the corner of the picture. They aren't very noticeable and do not effect how it functions.

#2. Purchased used from Craigslist locally, has some minor surface corrosion in the battery tray but I couldn't get a picture to show it very well. Still functions perfectly, never gave me any trouble on shoots. Owned this one about a week longer than the one I bought new.

As pictured, they both come with the original box, instruction manual, wide angle diffuser, and the little cord. I used both of these wirelessly with V4 triggers for strobist work, they're great flashes for the money. I'm only selling because I'm upgrading to Alienbees.

$75 shipped for #1, and $65 shipped for #2. Buy both for $130 shipped. If using Paypal, either add 3% or send the payment as a gift, doesn't matter to me.
RaymondN
Sold over on POTN. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.