Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New phone
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
moe
I recently broke my E71 sad.gif I wanted to replace it with the Nexus One, or really anything with Android really. However, a friend of mine saw the window of opportunity, and bought me a Blackberry Curve 8520 for my birthday. Anyway, I now own the spawn of Satan...and want to know stuff. So if any of you have one, let me know what essentials I need, etc.
BlackJack
www.crackberry.com www.blackberryos.com

Has everything you need there. I used to own the Storm and frequently went to the forums there. Good stuff very helpful too.
moe
Thanks man thumbs_up.gif
caster
Download KaGlom and Opera Mini, thats about all blackberrys can do other than bbm/text/email...I'm kind of sick of my Curve 8330...
moe
I grabbed Google Maps, Facebook mobile, Mobipocket Reader, and Open Beak. I have to say I'm liking it so far. I still don't think the handset feels very durable, but I guess I'll just pick up a skin for it.
b0mb3r
I was not impressed with opera mini; I basically use mine for pandora.
moe
Yeah, I got rid of it after a couple days. I'll stick with the Blackberry browser, unless someone has other suggestions. Oh, I also got PacMan...awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.