Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SLS in a tunnel
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
moe
Marien
I too saw this on Autoblog.

As for now, I think it's fake. Otherwise it wouldn't be so over dramatic, and more important: If they did it for real, they would be screaming it from the rooftops, and post multiple behind the scenes video's and what not.

I'm also still wondering if the Top Gear stunt with the Twingo is fake or not. It looked more realistic, but IMO the same as I said here above yields.
BlackJack
I partially think it's real, but with the effectiveness of CGI today, it's hard to tell.
Asher
It's gotta be fake. The camera shot from when the car hits the first ramp is essentially right in the cars path and it would be obliterated. Plus they wouldn't have put the firemen right there if it were real.
4wheelfreak
^agreed
porsche944
BlackJack
Hahaha that was a great game. That track is wild too.
moe
Fake or not, I thought it was cool as hell.
porsche944
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Jan 10 2010, 04:13 PM) *
Hahaha that was a great game. That track is wild too.

IS a great game, I still play it, Im #1 in CT
Aircooled
I used to play trackmania all the time. Now only once in a awhile. A track like that I would never be able to complete in like the 10 minutes it gives you. There's so many places to mess up on a track like that.
porsche944
yah that track is on my server, took me almost 2 hrs straight to finish it for the first time, but fullspeed tracks are all about preconcieved anticipation either way
clarkma5
Yeah that's pretty fake looking. I'm really liking the car though!
OHirtenfelder
Yeah, this video has really made me like this car. Those gullwings are cool as all hell.
And yeah, of course it's fake.
Production of that video is of a properly high (and therefor very very cool) standard.
bankE46
yea, those are definitely models/actors, not engineers/firemen. cool commercial though.
Seethegrim
Wow, I love the micro-cinematic style! Damn!
moe
Anyone seen the Schumacher version? They basically just pasted Schumi's face into the place of the driver in the original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.