Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-trigger cables
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Gear & Equipment
Mr.D
Anyone using ebay cables or is the official pw trigger cable worth its $75?
Mr.D
Think Im going with the TC-80 N3 instead. Seems to be a better solution than manually trigger the shutter.
john jovic
The TC-80N3 is an expensive option if all you want is a cable release. What do you want to do?

JJ
Mr.D
I'm missing the continues shooting mode from the 450D timer settings.
First I thought that it would be a good idea to get the cable release but you still need to press the button for each exposure.
Instead I could just set the timer and intervall and would not have to run around with the pw.
john jovic
QUOTE(Mr.D @ Jan 4 2010, 11:56 PM) *
I'm missing the continues shooting mode from the 450D timer settings.
First I thought that it would be a good idea to get the cable release but you still need to press the button for each exposure.
Instead I could just set the timer and intervall and would not have to run around with the pw.

The TC-80N3 has a minimum interval of 1 second so that might not be very usefull to you but it depends on what you want.

I don't have a 450D but I don't think it uses the N3 connection? I'm pretty sure it uses the RS-60E3 (E3 socket?), check your manual.

JJ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.