Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop Battle Contest #2 - The Low Light Factor Voting
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
mackey
Photoshop Battle Contest #2 - The Low Light Factor

Voting will end Sunday evening following Christmas (the 27th) unless there is a clear favorite.

Remember when you vote, please take a moment to read the subject and take a look at the original before you just click on through.

Original

Chebs
Chuffing hell. 5 is insane!
OHirtenfelder
I wanna vote for 2 of them caterday.gif
n1smo
lol@2 tongue.gif

Had not enough time so participate this time, but now im happy i didnt waste my time. 4 and 5 would have destroyed my image anyway wink.gif

We got some awesome edits here.
Mr.D
Here is mine (dont know why its not in the first post)

Ruff
It's second time i couldn't participate in contest because lack of free time, but this time the diversity of th edits is much more interesting than in R8 case. My personal FTW is #4 but I could choose two more as well. I hope next time I'll have some time to compete you guys smile.gif
mackey
QUOTE(Mr.D @ Dec 23 2009, 04:49 AM) *
Here is mine (dont know why its not in the first post)

I apologize, i didn't see it in my email.
Seethegrim
Let me be the first to say... I love #2! hahahaha
tonymophoto.com
Within 1 second of glancing over them, I think I know whos images #4, #5, and #7 are wink.gif
Nike SB'd
I like how #6 watermarked the image, totally negating the idea of anonymity.
wilch
Totally my bad. I didn't realise. sad.gif

I guess I'm disqualified. Really sorry about that.

#5 is absolutely amazing.
romasas
my fav is NR 5.

coool
Marius
nr.4 is my favorite
Nate047
4, 5 and 7 are very nice!
mackey
so should I guess by 9pm PST tomorrow that if there still is a tie that I am the tie breaker?
mackey
and the Winner is!!!!!....

SEAGRAM! with a very narrow victory over Sean (NikeSB)
Seethegrim
wooo, that was a close one! I voted for Sean's I think.

So how does it work, do I have to start the new challenge & supply an image?
Nike SB'd
Congrats Seagram! I knew when I saw the BG on your image that a plain white BG would have a hard time beating that in a popular vote.
mackey
I would wait till after the new year to start a new one, IMO.

Give some breathing room
Nate047
lulz, 3rd place wh00t... I would have won if I wasn't granny shifting whistle.gif
Martin
QUOTE(Nate047 @ Dec 28 2009, 07:10 PM) *
lulz, 3rd place wh00t... I would have won if I wasn't granny shifting whistle.gif

Dude, that was priceless! Got my vote.. smile.gif
Konrad Janicki
is there going to be a list which work belongs to who ?
d.tek
i definitely would have been embarassed if i tried tongue.gif

#3 NOWWWW!
mackey
Paging Dr. Pearce... Dr. Pearce....

any update on when you might start the next one?
Seethegrim
Hi guys

Sorry for the delay, I've just moved house & moved into my new studio premises. PC & everything else has been in boxes for a few days. Finally got the PC up & running (and finally getting the stupid wireless internet to work again).

So just as a guideline, should I find an image that is better for deep etching (so you guys can practise comping), or just a straight forward shot?
n1smo
Think thats up to you, post a simple picture, or maybe even multiple exposures, or whatever you please wink.gif
Dragos
some fine photoshop there! some behind scenes would be very useful. Number 5 is insaneeeee
Seethegrim
QUOTE(n1smo @ Jan 3 2010, 10:17 PM) *
Think thats up to you, post a simple picture, or maybe even multiple exposures, or whatever you please wink.gif

Ok, I'll do that. I'm busy uploading a 3 exposure shot of a mustang on a street. I originally shot it to deep etch the car for a poster, but never actually even got around to doing it.

The shots are slightly misaligned (I shot it hand held & in a hurry), so you'll have to align them if you decide to hdr it. Otherwise just take the 0EV shot & work from that.

I'll start a new thread as soon as it's uploaded.
Nate047
link to new thread??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.