Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enzo vs Super Cuda
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
moe
Aircooled
Props for getting up to that speed, but its obvious that the car wasn't properly aerodynamically modified for high speeds.
MustangAficionado
I never got the lasting appeal of top speed, after about the age of 12 when i started actually learning things about cars, the boasting of that stat seemed to mean less and less.
Aircooled
Its a statistic, something that can be used as a bragging right in a case like this. Of course in the US(or any country other than the Fatherland) the top speeds are a rather moot point unless your car sees the track. In racing, a higher top speed on a straight away (provided you can reach it) is very beneficial and can be the difference between a podium finish or losing.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(Aircooled @ Dec 17 2009, 06:13 PM) *
Its a statistic, something that can be used as a bragging right in a case like this. Of course in the US(or any country other than the Fatherland) the top speeds are a rather moot point unless your car sees the track. In racing, a higher top speed on a straight away (provided you can reach it) is very beneficial and can be the difference between a podium finish or losing.

Even the quickest of quick cars (like F1) reach like 175-190mph tops on the majority of tracks. Unless you're racing on an oval and you are racing an actual race car, it's not a very important stat in my opinion.
Cyclone
The only real appeal of this is by rednecks going "Huh huh our Dodge outrun that there Ferrari huh American made!"

At the end of the day I'd still rather have the Enzo. It's still better in every other aspect.
fiber optic
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Dec 17 2009, 10:48 PM) *
It's still better in every other aspect.

Except maybe any aspect related to maintaining it.
Razor
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Dec 18 2009, 07:34 AM) *
Except maybe any aspect related to maintaining it.

You can either ship the Enzo to Italy for warranty work, or have Ferrari ship a high-grade team to YOU to do it.
Aircooled
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, wait...
fiber optic
QUOTE(Razor @ Dec 18 2009, 08:28 AM) *
You can either ship the Enzo to Italy for warranty work, or have Ferrari ship a high-grade team to YOU to do it.

That'll get real expensive real fast.
Razor
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Dec 18 2009, 02:11 PM) *
That'll get real expensive real fast.

Would you give a damn if you had the money to afford one in the first place? tongue.gif
dukenukem
I would own the cuda if i could .. 100 times less douchey than the Enzo
moe
I wouldn't own either. I just thought it was cool that they got the 'Cuda to go that fast.
fiber optic
QUOTE(Razor @ Dec 18 2009, 04:03 PM) *
Would you give a damn if you had the money to afford one in the first place? tongue.gif

Yes, you gotta remember I painted my truck for the grand sum of around $80 so I'm notoriously cheap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.