Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fab Design Panamera
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe

Maybe all this living-in-Dubai has corrupted me, but I think this is pretty badass.
Marien
It's pretty damn ugly!
moe
I just saw it in person at the Dubai Motorshow...the thing is BADASS. I'll post up photos in a bit.
Synesthesia
I think it looks pretty terrible. Way too many little vents and angled bits... and all that black on the back looks strange. The wheels aren't attractive either, big boring deep dish shiny things.
clarkma5
Oooh my first reaction was bleh but then I looked at it for a few more seconds...especially that side profile. OK it's OTT but sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered.
SwissWhiskey
God we Swiss don't know how to tune shit (Except Sportec). Rinspeed, and now this. I've seen a lot of Fab crap but this is actually ok.
speedyK
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear but by removing the pseudo-911 front and rear styling cues and replacing them with strong elements, they have at least made something more individual.

The widened track, flared arches and concealed rear door handles make it look more sporting. It does have a lot of tacked-on bits (though far less than FAB's usual awful messes). I would certainly have my reservations about being seen driving one...
Savage_25
Its ugly. It looks like a bug
wouldn't wanna be caught dead driving that thing tongue.gif
moe
^ Uhh Savage, I'm sure you're bored in class or whatever, but don't bump old threads. If it's been inactive for more than a month or so, leave it alone. Unless, of course, you have something important to add. idiot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.