Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metal on Metal "BASTARD"
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Aircooled
http://vimeo.com/8026411

For whatever reason, I think this is pretty awesome.
BlackJack
Saw that via Gawker.TV. It's awesome and funny lol
MustangAficionado
Awesome
porsche944
wow, thats what i was hoping would happen, not what I thought WOULD happen haha. Maybe I dont understand grenades but doesn't the handle pop off after the pin is pulled?
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(porsche944 @ Dec 12 2009, 09:49 PM) *
wow, thats what i was hoping would happen, not what I thought WOULD happen haha. Maybe I dont understand grenades but doesn't the handle pop off after the pin is pulled?

It doesn't pop off, but rather become loose
fiber optic
The pin holds the spoon in place which is what keeps the detonator 'safe'
Razor
By far the best part of that was the 'psychological' progression of the audience throughout the piece. Also really helped that they were in formal clothes, although I dunno why.
Aircooled
Yeah, the overall movie is produced very well. The handle should fly off in real life. The pin holds the handle on, and the handle holds the spring loaded hammer down. Once you let go of the handle (or spoon as it is called) the spring loaded hammer will cause the handle to fly off and strike the percussion end of the fuse thus starting the detonation sequence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.