Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Borrowed this mouse from my mother
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
porsche944
I asked my mom if she had an extra mouse, I was surprised at what she handed me. She's had carpel tunnel problems and I guess this Helps. It was very easy to get used to. I just thought it was weird.

http://www.evoluent.com/vm3.html
BlackJack
While I can see it being useful, cure to CT, it looks to be goddamn bulky! I guess it's worth it :shrug:
caster
lol that looks weird, but I guess its better than those ball mouses, those things make my hands hurt and I knew people who use to play video games w/ those...

Speaking of mice though I really want a new MX mouse, I had my MX500 for years but the things all dirty and disgusting now and I've been using my laptop more than my desktop so I don't even use a mouse really..
BlackJack
QUOTE(caster @ Dec 8 2009, 02:23 AM) *
lol that looks weird, but I guess its better than those ball mouses, those things make my hands hurt and I knew people who use to play video games w/ those...

Speaking of mice though I really want a new MX mouse, I had my MX500 for years but the things all dirty and disgusting now and I've been using my laptop more than my desktop so I don't even use a mouse really..

Ball mouse? What's that? Oh never mind, a mouse from the old days.
Frederf
I think he means trackballs.
DB9
Whats the plural form of a computer mouse? Mouses? Mice just doesn't sound right.
Frederf
The vast world of computer retail refers to them as mice (plural.) There's this vague hint at the back of my mind the plural of computer mouse was mouses. I have no idea why I think this.
caster
Ball Mouse thing...err trackball

I hate these things..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.