Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Raikkonen will be in WRC next season
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
tune
Raikkonen has joined the Citroen Junior team alongside Sebastien Ogier. He'll be doing all rounds except New Zealand.

Ogier is definitely a rising star, so to see how close Raikkonen can get to him will be really interesting. At the end of the day he is Finnish, so he was never going to be bad at rallying!

It's kind of a shame he's not in F1, I was hoping for a moment that he might go to Mercedes. Now, with Red Bull backing the Citroen Junior Team, this has started rumours that Raikkonen will be at RBR for 2011.

Autosport
Bjorn
Nice,

I'm glad he's doing something different, he has seemed pretty miserable in F1 for a long time now.
RallyCat909
I really can't wait to see how he will do on gravel rallies. This should be very interesting.
moe
If he sticks to rallying, and can win a championship someday...the man will be my hero. An F1 title, and WRC...has anyone else done that?
RallyCat909
QUOTE(moe @ Dec 6 2009, 11:32 AM) *
If he sticks to rallying, and can win a championship someday...the man will be my hero. An F1 title, and WRC...has anyone else done that?

Roger Clark I think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.