Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prodrive F1 team
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
Dr. Strangelove
There are all kinds of talks about the Renault F1 Team being sold to Prodrive. I am OK with this, as long as they call it Aston Martin. That would be sweet.
tune
Autosport is reporting that it is not the favoured option by Renault as a company, but Prodrive is favoured by the F1 management team.

Autosport
Marien
Okay, now I know for sure you are just a spammer. Go Away!
tune
Maybe they just like to talk about Motorsport. Although claiming you own a concept car is pretty outrageous.
RallyCat909
Things must be good at Prodrive to have a new GP team and BMW onboard for the WRC. (?)
tune
Prodrive won't be in F1, Renault shares have already been sold.

The future of Renault's Formula 1 team was secured in mid-December when a deal to sell a large stake in the team to businessman Gerard Lopez's Genii Capital was agreed, ending weeks of uncertainty over the French manufacturer's continuation in the sport.

There's some rumours about a new Rally programme for Prodrive - I don't know if anything is official just yet. I think they might run it in a few rallies this year, but not a full campaign as it's probably too late now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.