Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BMW Oddyssey minivan
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Diesel
so someone grafted the nose of a BMW onto a Honda Oddyssey. The end result is not bad actually!

Vadvagool
That's your definition of not bad?
Diesel
actually.. that's my definition of HOT. just need to fix the camber.
Aircooled
Someone needs 00 buck in the back of the head.
nismo
Holy.

Shit.
clarkma5
I'd rather lose the airbags/stretched rims/etc. look, but otherwise the body is that of a very well-styled van. I approve, mostly.
Vadvagool
I'd rather see it drive off of a cliff.
duality
How the hell can people like this shit lol? Having said that, the nose job is decent.
dukenukem
I think that van was exposed to depleted uranium as a fetus and was born with downs syndrome.
Razor
Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Bangle butt-ugly meets minivan. Gross.
moe
This guy should've waited for the 3-series GT.
OHirtenfelder
I agree that is is kind of cool looking. But those fuckin wheels....and that fuckin camber....please dear lord baby jesus, can that shit PLEASE DIE DIE DIE. I fuckin hate it! That van could actually have been cool, but now it looks like a chunk of vomit on skew wheels!
Aircooled
If I saw this car while driving I would immediately swerve and sacrifice my volkswagen to wreck that abomination off the earth.
moe
I dig it.
hexagone
other than the camber, i think it's fantastic
fiber optic
This would be better off turned into scrap metal.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(Aircooled @ Nov 21 2009, 10:51 AM) *
If I saw this car while driving I would immediately swerve and sacrifice my volkswagen to wreck that abomination off the earth.

You'd be awarded key to the city or something
b0mb3r
that looks like it cost a lot of money...
Cyclone
Money and skill != good taste.

Seriously, what an abomination. The camber alone is enough to make me want to hurl, seeing that it's a BMW front thrown onto a minivan makes me want to kill myself.
BlackJack
What a waste of money. All show and no go.

Same thing with aircooled, I don't care what car I have, I would find a way to crash into that thing and still get insurance money.

Diesel, you should post up a poll to see how many people like it or not.
Diesel
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Nov 24 2009, 11:30 AM) *
What a waste of money. All show and no go.

you just TOTALLY missed the entire point dude. i mean.. seriously? all show and no go? It's a freaking MINIVAN. there is no GO. sometimes.. it's not about GO. SHOW is the whole purpose.
moe
Everyone's an armchair enthusiast these days. "Oh man, it doesn't do 7 minutes around the 'Ring...all show and no go bro."
SwissWhiskey
Money > Taste
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.