Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forza 3 pictures
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
BoostedFools
I didn't see a place where anyone was posting their pictures taken in Forza 3 so I thought I'd start it out with a couple of the car I have in real life haha...

I would think this forum could produce some really nice ones smile.gif
Razor
Damn, I thought the second one was a real picture w/ lots of post processing... can't WAIT to start playing this more.
MustangAficionado

A man's gotta drift sometime

Altostratus
its a shame only photo mode looks this good.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Nov 9 2009, 11:22 AM) *
its a shame only photo mode looks this good.

It's pretty similar to real life. Just looking at a car, it looks cool. Play with shutter-speed on moving shots, shadows, focus, exposure ect and you can make a car look pretty epic. If you just go in photo mode and snap a shot you can get a pic of game play like look.
BoostedFools
Couple more from me:

John Potts
heres some of mine

^my 1k hp sl65, man that cars a beast
MustangAficionado

MustangAficionado
Forza 3, not you're grandmother's rumble strips:
Jiggly Blubber
QUOTE(John Potts @ Nov 11 2009, 07:27 PM) *
camarodrift.jpg

The wheels can have non painted lips now?
MustangAficionado
Certain wheels have a chome/polished lip like the R8 pic of mine you can barely see. I forget if you can change color on those ones, but chrome wheels you can't paint.
Halflifehavock13
....purple rims.....
John Potts
QUOTE(Jiggly Blubber @ Nov 13 2009, 07:53 PM) *
The wheels can have non painted lips now?

theres a few wheels that come black with a lip, the ones i have are hamans (sp)

i need to change the wheels i have on the benz back to black or chrome, they're red but in shadows they look purple >.<

and im pretty sure you can paint chrome wheels, unless all the wheels i pick out arent chrome, but when the game was first released that was one of the bugs. theres a way around it, if you get a set of wheels that you can paint, paint them and switch them out with the chromes and they keep the color.
MustangAficionado
Still can't paint wheels that come in chrome
Jiggly Blubber
That's pretty stupid. I remember you could paint Torq D's in Forza 2 and they were chrome. I wouldn't be surprised if they change that in an update later.
MustangAficionado
Most of the (few) chrome wheels there are are heavy and mostly for visual effect.
Cyclone
Mine mostly suck tongue.gif I like the Alfa Romeo Competizione that I won on the auction house for $1k

DB9

A little landscape picture.
DB9
some more i thought turned out good canadian.gif

350Z
Race sometime soon anyone? Im looking at you mustang, sorry I missed you the other day.
tune
The thing I hate the most, is that you can't paint wheels proper white.
Razor
I dare you to get more fanboy than this. Seriously.

moe
Reminds me of this:

Raced locally in Dubai, I believe it's pretty successful.
Razor
Haha wow... never seen that before. It's a Mk V w/ widebody... but is it a GTI or an R32?
moe
It's a GTi. Competes in a local touring car series. Crank & Piston covers the Dubai motorsport scene pretty well, and does other interesting stories besides. Great photography on the blog too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.