Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: XBL question
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
Bjorn
I've had a 360 for a litle while now, but because of architectural nuances of my house I haddnt hooked up live . . . until last week.

Upon hooking it up I was prompted to create a profile, which I did, and then it asked me to imput my Live gold code, which I did. Not realizing that the new profile would be my live profile.

Now all the progress I did in Forza 3 before I got live is stuck on my old profile.

Is there some way to merge the two?
Razor
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Nov 6 2009, 06:42 PM) *
I've had a 360 for a litle while now, but because of architectural nuances of my house I haddnt hooked up live . . . until last week.

Upon hooking it up I was prompted to create a profile, which I did, and then it asked me to imput my Live gold code, which I did. Not realizing that the new profile would be my live profile.

Now all the progress I did in Forza 3 before I got live is stuck on my old profile.

Is there some way to merge the two?

A writer by trade confusing nuances and nuisances? Say it ain't so! tongue.gif

As far as I know, I don't think you can transfer a save game between two accounts, or at least I've never been able to in any way, but I haven't really looked into it that far.
Bjorn
That's why I have an editor wink.gif

I was pretty surprised when I started out that editors were more concerned with content than spelling and grammar since anyone can copy edit, although both of mine have improved drastically in the past three years.
DB9
For me, I'm pretty sure it just merged itself when I activated Live. I had a different name, but all the points transfered. Have you checked the official website yet?
Bjorn
I'm more concerned about unlocked cars than points, but I'll check.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.