Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiping your ass
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
Phix
So do you like to pinch up the toilet paper then wipe it or do you like it lay it out against your palm and then wipe?

Or do you use some sort of custom technique?
dukenukem
Custom double fold for added padding and absorption.
infinity
lol @ folders
Bjorn
Bidet FTMFW!
bankE46
i keep a team ferrari F1 cap next to the john so i dont have to waste all that money on toilet paper. the suede is just right.
Phix
Ah, how interesting. I usually keep a full size GTI in my shitter to wipe my ass. Alas, it seems to be perpetually covered in and full of shit and usually puts me to sleep just thinking about it.
bankE46
QUOTE(Phix @ Oct 26 2009, 06:18 PM) *
Ah, how interesting. I usually keep a full size GTI in my shitter to wipe my ass. Alas, it seems to be perpetually covered in and full of shit and usually puts me to sleep just thinking about it.

wow, you have a giant ass! granted, its a small car, but damn... eek.gif
infinity
Phix, you made this thread just for this, didn't you?
Vadvagool
Folding. In this case, less is more.
dukenukem
Hosing your ass with water is better than a Team Ferrari F1 cap or a GTI.
bankE46
QUOTE(infinity @ Oct 26 2009, 06:31 PM) *
Phix, you made this thread just for this, didn't you?

haha, probably not, but i just cant resist pushing his buttons.
Razor

Not an R32? Not ME?
BlackJack
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Oct 26 2009, 05:24 PM) *
Custom double fold for added padding and absorption.

^
Bjorn
Absorption? What are you absorbing?
dukenukem
Never had a wet shit before?
Grantzphoto
Custom for me! I use so much tp that I have to pinch it but the surface area of the tp on my bum is much more than the area of my palm lol
b0mb3r
Custom, wrap the whole hand with 4-5 layers...
DaGonz
Custom.. dependent on the consistency of the fecal mater being removed and the quality of the toilet paper.
Dr. Strangelove
I way overuse. I go with a multifold technique that seems to burn through tp too fast. I need to switch strategies.
Jiggly Blubber
Garden hoe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.