Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Manager's car at work
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
eraser_rx
He had an IS-F but never took pic. Until i finally remember to bring camera, he already got himself R32 and R8....his winter beater is Tacoma

ya, showing off someone else's success. working my way to there....

duality
sexy cars. the GM of .. what?
eraser_rx
a company in Aerospace industry
duality
hmm i can believe that.

that R8 is particularly enticing.
moe
I was going to start bitching that he traded in his IS-F for an R32...but if it's an R32 and an R8 V10...hell, I'm not complaining.
SwissWhiskey
Pratt n' Whitney? Honeywell? Bombardier?

I think I am the only one in the world that thinks the V10 looks ugly as hell. I love the V8, mod the V8 a bit and get the same performance while saving some cash.
diplo
i wish they didnt stick those "v 10" badges on the side. They look real cheap to me, and anyways, let people figure out what is powering it by the noise it makes.
duality
QUOTE(diplo @ Oct 28 2009, 02:43 PM) *
i wish they didnt stick those "v 10" badges on the side. They look real cheap to me, and anyways, let people figure out what is powering it by the noise it makes.

coz majority of the people can't distinguish between the v8 and the v10, let alone the engine noise lol.

but yes, i do find the v10 a tad vulgar; the v8's sexier.
911xx
I work next to that place.
eraser_rx
^ wow...the world is small....

QUOTE(SwissWhiskey @ Oct 26 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Pratt n' Whitney? Honeywell? Bombardier?

it's just a supplier to Boeing......but what we do is really small....i don't know where he got the money from.....
Titan Limousine
I really like all the pics shared by you. Nice photographic skills shown by you. Thanks for sharing all the information. smile.gif

spam.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.