Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow this should help us with rig shots......
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
DonJuanMair
Amazing from Adobe

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=540977923979
GolfuletzStudio
damn , do u have the patch .. or something ?
spphoto.dk
QUOTE(GolfuletzStudio @ Oct 21 2009, 10:18 AM) *
damn , do u have the patch .. or something ?

It's probably for CS5, so it's not out yet.
CarCreative
i've just got mask pro and it looks like it does something very similar to this, but i haven't really checked it all out yet.
RaymondN
ooooh. do want
tonymophoto.com
want...bad...
Nike SB'd
Finally got a chance to look at that (work computer doesn't have updated flash and I'm not an admin sad.gif ) looks pretty good. Not flawless but I could see that saving me hours of time just getting the image close.
Grantzphoto
QUOTE(Nike SB'd @ Oct 21 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Finally got a chance to look at that (work computer doesn't have updated flash and I'm not an admin sad.gif ) looks pretty good. Not flawless but I could see that saving me hours of time just getting the image close.
Yeah doing just a few rough swipes with that tool and then fixing it sounds a lot better than my process now lol
OHirtenfelder
WOW WOW WOW. That is pretty badass. If anyone stumbles across a patch or something to that effect, please post up.
Seethegrim
If it's been released I can get it.
This seems to be whats coming up, nothing released yet.
As soon as it's available, I'll be sure to grab it & see what I can do about spreading the love...
bryutas
Please do! I'm w/ Nike SB'd on this one.
Seethegrim
More awesome CS5-ness we can look forward to. I can imagine CS5 is going to want a monster machine to work fluidly.

CS5.org
Jeeves
Seems that it will be a definite time saver even if it requires me to go back over the patch with the clone brush to clean it up a bit.
Fabio
Am I the only one that think the result seems mediocre?

come on guys, it's FAR from good..
Narsh
QUOTE(Fabio @ Dec 3 2009, 04:29 PM) *
Am I the only one that think the result seems mediocre?

come on guys, it's FAR from good..

I am with you on this one... But it will save us all a heck of a lot of time don't you think? I can see a lot of time saved in PP if I was to incorporate this into my workflow.
Fabio
QUOTE(Narsh @ Dec 23 2009, 05:00 PM) *
I am with you on this one... But it will save us all a heck of a lot of time don't you think? I can see a lot of time saved in PP if I was to incorporate this into my workflow.

I agree with you thinking on the conceptual idea of it. But thinking that the things it will do 'ok' I'll have to re-do to be 'good', do you agree with me?
mackey
QUOTE(Fabio @ Dec 23 2009, 11:15 AM) *
I agree with you thinking on the conceptual idea of it. But thinking that the things it will do 'ok' I'll have to re-do to be 'good', do you agree with me?

that might be the point... saves time by doing a lot of the tedious work for you, but then you finish it.
Nate047
QUOTE(Seethegrim @ Nov 4 2009, 01:58 AM) *
I can imagine CS5 is going to want a monster machine to work fluidly.

I know right? I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need to upgrade my home computer, but I can only do that for so long... It's already getting slow head.gif

This new tool looks like it will be really helpful as a time saver. Obviously you will have to clean up after it but if it saves me time getting the initial stuff taken care of? Count me in, time is money. thumbs_up.gif
JC_PHOTGRAPHY
nice thanks for sharing
TW0R
I hate how much im going to want cs5...
DonJuanMair
new one...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0aEp1oDOI...player_embedded
CarCreative
prob best to wait until you see it on a monitor before you start touching yourselves
Mr.D
You have two problems with this feature. It uses repetative patterns and it seems like it still can't handle to integrate the content aware part around the the selection without leaving a trace.
Im sure i will use this for some fixes, but the main problem is still gradients and non repetative patterns.
Fabio
That feature works for 2 things: adv layouts (to show the client before the produced version of the adv) and college/school works

Totally sux for a professional use, bet on it
The Unibomber
The title of this thread was teh first thing I thought when I saw that video. I hope its as good as it looks.
daniele fontanin
QUOTE(DonJuanMair @ Mar 25 2010, 06:14 PM) *

Anthony, I can't understand: is it a patch for PS4?
If not what is the delete key?
Mr.D
It's Photoshop CS5
Make a selection in Photoshop and press delete (eliminare). Removes the selection from the layer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.