Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Behind the scenes in Photoshop
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography > Technique & Tutorials
Mr.D
Guess I have to be the first one to post something in this section of the forum.
These are some videos that I've posted on my blog.
My intention wasn't to make tutorials, but more to show how I put everything together in PS.

Best viewed in fullscreen mode!

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED

BORKED
Diesel
WOW great videos! will definitely be using some of the techniques.
Konrad Janicki
it's not a tutorial but it helps a lot smile.gif thx
bryutas
Do these not show up on the iPhone or do they all say "BORKED" to u too?
Mr.D
Have no idea what that means, but try my channel on YT and see if it works.
Kasper
Nice work! Been trying to make some videos myself, but video gets skippy because of the sucky software. What software did you use to make these?
Ruff
If I may, I would like to add some of mine. It's animated gif so it may take a few sec to upload. The quality sucks because of a gif format of course.

If they would'n show - you can see them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/przemo_r/sets...57612674495868/
Mr.D
QUOTE(Kasper @ Dec 9 2009, 12:26 PM) *
Nice work! Been trying to make some videos myself, but video gets skippy because of the sucky software. What software did you use to make these?

Its called Camstudio and its free, but its not working that good either. a/v gets out of sync after a couple of minutes.
Running it on camstudio lossless codec was the only option to get good framerate.
Kasper
OKei, thanks! I'll give it a try!
mackey
try Fraps, used mostly for gaming, but should do the trick.
GFWilliams
Boring prep at school, so I did this edit:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0H6tCyN4jE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0H6tCyN4jE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The finished product:
GFWilliams
I was bored in prep, so I did an edit:

The finished image:

By no means a great picture, but I never got round to editing it before..

I'll do a rig shot with commentary sometime..

George
Kasper
Nice video George. Your workflow seems a bit destructive? Or am I an total idiot? where's your layers at? :O
GFWilliams
QUOTE(Kasper @ Jan 23 2010, 11:21 AM) *
Nice video George. Your workflow seems a bit destructive? Or am I an total idiot? where's your layers at? :O

I like to clear down the layers quite often to keep things simple. Otherwise I get confused whistle.gif
Synesthesia
QUOTE(GFWilliams @ Jan 24 2010, 10:44 AM) *
I like to clear down the layers quite often to keep things simple. Otherwise I get confused whistle.gif

Rename them? Use folders?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.