Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh Snap
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Halflifehavock13
So, a good friend of mine who's now in finalgear (I'm sure some of you know who it is) caught this sighting a week or two ago. I about crapped my pants when he showed me. He was at the nearby local library when he stumbled upon this:

Ford announced recently that they are bringing it to north america. I was in utter shock when I saw them. Apparently this is one of the only two (the only one) in the states at the moment.
Razor
eek.gif

There's a GOD??!?!
Phix
Hi, moe89.
moe
That's Josh Capito's personal car, it's the only one officially brought of to the States.
b0mb3r
what? Focus RS is going to be sold states side????????????????????????? seriously???????????
moe
Did you read what I wrote? Capito is the head of the RS-division, and Ford brought one over for him. There will be no current-gen Focus RS in the US.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(moe @ Jul 31 2009, 05:31 AM) *
Did you read what I wrote? Capito is the head of the RS-division, and Ford brought one over for him. There will be no current-gen Focus RS in the US.

thanks for bursting that bubble. fuckers.
Aircooled
If the RS is Euro only, why is it LHD?
duality
because UK is the only country that drives rhd. although im sure they offer a rhd for that market.
also, as far as i know, there are 2 in USA.

http://jalopnik.com/5239197/2009-euro+spec...pied-on-us-soil

fiber optic
Ooooh that looks good in white. oh.gif
Phix
Yes... yes it does.

In fact, I can't picture this car looking bad in any colour. If it can fucking do neon green it can fucking do anything...
infinity
At least Josh Capito likes to read canadian.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.