Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet Jesus
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
DB9
Mass Effect 2 looks epic:
BORKED
moe
Yeah, I've been waiting for this the second I finished playing one (which was one of my favorite games ever).
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ Jul 19 2009, 02:57 PM) *
Yeah, I've been waiting for this the second I finished playing one (which was one of my favorite games ever).

The first one had the best storyline of any game I've ever played. The speech by Sovereign is the most interesting speech ever made in a video game.
DB9
I know. And it looks like the dialog could be even more interesting with the whole "Left Trigger/Push the guy of the bridge" thing.

My question is this: Say I played through the first game twice, but I liked my character/development from my first time through. Will I be able to choose which character I want to continue with?
Bjorn
I'm playing one for the first time ever now (only had a 360 for a few months now). Very good game indeed...I was expecting something like KOTOR, but was pleasantly surprised when I started playing and it was more like Advanced Warfighter meets KOTOR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.