Pages: 1, 2
moe

Autoblog
dukenukem
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
porschedream
Looks like a sportback
Razor
If it's a sportback even remotely based on the Veyron, I'll kill thirty-seven men for it and a small ox to get my hands on it.
duality
looks like a scirocco. hottest of hot-hatches tongue.gif

seriously though...is there speculation on what type of car it will be?
OHirtenfelder
It does make me think Scirocco, which isn't a bad thing, I guess. But it is a Bugatti so I do expect more from them.
Pez
Oh
My
God
!
moe
QUOTE(duality @ Jul 14 2009, 09:50 AM) *
seriously though...is there speculation on what type of car it will be?

Luxury sedan.
McKhaos
Could be a production version of the Eb 112 concept :

Which would make it sort of a bigger Panamera. Crap. Why don't people design proper sedans anymore?
moe
I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar in ways, but the EB112 is ancient at this point. I'm pretty sure they started from scratch here. I've heard it's going to share parts/platform with the new "Grand" Bentley.
McKhaos
I was talking from a design point of view.
Aircooled
Yeah it has to be luxury, the economy is too out of wack currently to spend the mad $$$ on engineering and R&D to out do the Veyron performance wise.
Cyclone
rolleyes.gif Excuse me while I don't care.
moe

The tailpipes are just ridiculous. I mean seriously, it's like the new E-class having four fog lights...one step too far. Rumor is it's going to be called the Bordeaux, and could be anything ranging from a super-lux sedan to a shooting brake.

PistonHeads
bankE46
ONE TAILPIPE FOR EACH TURBO!
Flaw

moe
Oh wow. I really like that.

EDIT: 217mph family fun. Epic.
Razor
Holy... holy shit.
Synesthesia
Whoa, that's... intense. I wonder what the price will be. I really wish it didn't have 8 tailpipes and I hope you can get the two tone without the shiny bare metal...
b0mb3r
i saw the price was going to 900,000 euros... i love the interior but I don't get the gauges in the middle.
Bjorn
eight exhaust outlets is four too many. The rest of it is very pretty.
dukenukem
Burn it. Burn it with fire!!
Phix
Maybe it's the fact that the two tone is stainless steel/chrome. I... I guess this thing has, uh, potential if it were in something that wasn't so shiny?

It almost looks like a Chinese rip off of the Panamera from some angles.
moe
The eight tailpipes is beyond excessive. I'd like to see two cleanly integrated ones instead (four would be acceptable, but still gaudy for a luxury sedan). I think it'll look gorgeous in all black. And that interior...it's even prettier than the outside.
McKhaos
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 14 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Burn it. Burn it with fire!!
bankE46
This thread is now about ways to make enough money to buy a car/house like those pictured on the previous page. Selling cocaine is not an option. ready? go.
Phix
I just noticed the Bugatti emblems in the doors for the mansion.

Bankie: human trafficking, working the black market organ trade, arms smuggling, selling yourself for sex, selling yourself for medical experimentation, selling yourself for military experimentation, mercenary who takes ANY contract regardless of how unethical it may be, gold smuggling, diamond smuggling, smuggling in general that doesn't include cocaine, finding the cure for cancer, gold digging (the marriage kind), sucking an eccentric billionaire's dick for a billion dollars (and spend it all on therapy the day after)...
dukenukem
QUOTE(Phix @ Sep 14 2009, 02:30 PM) *
I just noticed the Bugatti emblems in the doors for the mansion.

Bankie: human trafficking, working the black market organ trade, arms smuggling, selling yourself for sex, selling yourself for medical experimentation, selling yourself for military experimentation, mercenary who takes ANY contract regardless of how unethical it may be, gold smuggling, diamond smuggling, smuggling in general that doesn't include cocaine, finding the cure for cancer, gold digging (the marriage kind), sucking an eccentric billionaire's dick for a billion dollars (and spend it all on therapy the day after)...

Sell ideas to Kanye on how to be an even bigger douchebag, Release an hip-hop album, release an country album, start and insurance company and find innovative ways to deny coverage to your clients, marry a rich old hag...

the possibilities are endless.
bankE46
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 14 2009, 03:49 PM) *
the possibilities are endless.

can you assist me in translation duties while i enslave a bunch of indians to build me a tech startup which I can IPO for several billion dollars?
moe
Start digging for oil in your backyard.
Phix
Yeah, fuck you, moe. We don't all live in Arab Land.

Go cum some more oil.
infinity
God the Saudi's are going to love this.

Super shiny and uber-excessive? SOLD!
moe
^ The Emiratis will love it more. There are a LOT of Saudis that have got the cash, but don't like to flaunt as much. A debadged S600 or LS460 will do just fine. Emiratis on the other hand...
clarkma5
http://blogs.edmunds.com/straightline/2009...ners-event.html

There you have it.
moe
^ Have what?
clarkma5
The new Bugatti sedan?
Phix
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Sep 15 2009, 04:26 AM) *
The new Bugatti sedan?

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?...st&p=453557

Dumbass.
clarkma5
Heh wow I guess I have NOT been paying attention to this thread. My bad.
hexagone
from edmunds:

The interior is just hilarious. Are there really people in this world that need to feel like Louis XIV in a car?

If I could, hell yeah I would. This thing is sheer outlandish over the top exuberance. I love it, and it makes the phantom look rather pedestrian.
moe
This is hilarious. The car has a badass hood though.

BORKED
infinity
I highly recommend watching that video on mute.
BlackJack
Does the hood really open like that?
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Sep 17 2009, 07:44 PM) *

+1, can someone explain the function for me? I'm usually pretty good at this stuff but am stumped
UserDrew
Wow, I don't know if I have seen anything this excessive! It's spectacular. From the split 1930s era windscreen to the 8 tailpipes this thing screams "look at me I am a billionaire". Nothing I would own if I had the money - not my style. It is what the new Bugatti is all about, being ultra exotic.
moe
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Sep 18 2009, 06:42 AM) *
+1, can someone explain the function for me? I'm usually pretty good at this stuff but am stumped

To look really cool. Also didn't some classic Bugattis have hoods that opened that way?

QUOTE(UserDrew @ Sep 18 2009, 06:58 AM) *
It is what the new Bugatti is all about, being ultra exotic.

It's what Bugatti's always been about.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Jul 17 2009, 05:13 PM) *
ONE TAILPIPE FOR EACH TURBO!

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Sep 14 2009, 11:18 AM) *
I really wish it didn't have 8 tailpipes...

QUOTE(Bjorn @ Sep 14 2009, 12:05 PM) *
eight exhaust outlets is four too many.

QUOTE(moe @ Sep 14 2009, 12:38 PM) *
The eight tailpipes is beyond excessive. I'd like to see two cleanly integrated ones instead (four would be acceptable, but still gaudy for a luxury sedan).

The excessive number of exhaust tips is something Bugatti did on the Atlantic. That doesn't mean it looks good. But it offers an explanation as to the designers' thought process.

moe
^ Oh wow. Good post.
infinity
Good call, Tony. I guess that makes it a little less ridiculous. A LITTLE.
Tony Two Shoes
QUOTE(BlackJack @ Sep 17 2009, 09:44 PM) *

There really isn't a function. The center-hinged (butterfly) hood is more of a styling concept, once again borrowing from the Bugattis (and other makes) of yesteryear.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.