Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wireless Router
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
Brohim
So we've had Linksys BEFW11S4 for as long as i can remember. Every time I wake up in the morning I have to reset the thing. I'm assuming that means it's time for a new one?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
NorthPoint
Apple AirPort Extreme. thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif

I had a Linksys before and always had issues with it. Got the Apple and it has not dropped a connection since I got it two years ago.
Razor
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Jun 12 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Apple AirPort Extreme. thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif

I had a Linksys before and always had issues with it. Got the Apple and it has not dropped a connection since I got it two years ago.

Seconded. The new (square and flat) Airport Extremes are awesome. Great range, perfect connection, easy to set up and manage. I wouldn't use anything else.
Brohim
Got it yesterday. Simple. Works great.
Thanks virtual friends.
Cyclone
My Linksys running a hacked firmware works better tongue.gif
Ozi
yea with linksys u gotta update the firmware.
SilviuB
Don't know how the routers from Linksys work but gotta say that the D-Link DI-524 and the NetGear WGR614EE are really good smile.gif

A problem that D-Link has is that my router came with the v3.12 firmware and on the official site the last version is 2.0b ( or a, don't really know ). Are there any hacked firmware versions for the DI-524 ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.