Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
Blue Devil

I preorder this car in March... just got it yesterday.

it's a Imperial Blue Metallic 2SS with the RS option and Manual. firedevil.gif

Oh this is also a CELL PHONE photo... better photos below....

Here is one more of my car....

Wallpaper here:

http://www.camerephotography.com/images/wa...50gencamaro.jpg

some more recent photos!

some recent photos of my Blue SS:

Altostratus
very nice. you own a CDM car now.
McKhaos
hawt
But we need an official DS proof of authenticity. Get on it.
Synesthesia
Yes, and a nice photo! Are you keeping the 'vette?
moe
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 5 2009, 09:17 PM) *
Are you keeping the 'vette?

Congrats man. That's just badass right there.
OHirtenfelder
Awesome!! Very Cool
But we need an official DS proof of authenticity. Get on it.
shera67
Awesome! How do you like the interior?
Razor
I saw a black SS on the highway today. Gorgeous. Enjoy, man!
Blue Devil
thanks for the compliments guys...

the Z06 is gone... i had it for 6 very fun years.. and I needed a back seat for my son.

ok.. here is my car.. this was a SUPER quick photoshoot. It has been raining dogs and cats and rats over here... small version for you guys to see... big version if you want to download.

I will do a proper photoshoot... (with interior shoots) soon. biggrin.gif

1. Download a Wallpaper sized version

2. Download a Wallpaper sized version

4. Download a Wallpaper sized version

5. Download a Wallpaper sized version

6. Download a Wallpaper sized version

if you do end up using a one as a wallpaper let me know which one. smile.gif I hope you guys enjoy it.
BlackJack
Damn that's an awesome car dude! I keep seeing more and more on the road and it still turns my head around everytime thumbs_up.gif
moe
Thanks, and congrats again. I'm using #5...just replaced Easton's Elise as my background.

All this car buying makes me want something new.
BlackJack
QUOTE(moe @ Jun 9 2009, 08:54 AM) *

Tell me about it. I've got an extensive list of potential cars to get after I graduate college and I definitely think the Camaro is in the top 5. thumbs_up.gif
moe
^ I may HAVE to buy a new car next summer (complicatoins with my car being registered in a different country). Which kind of sucks, because after sifting through a shitload of reviews, and driving a bunch of cars, I'd decided on putting off buying a new car as long as possible.
McKhaos
I've always chosen to ignore reviews and just buy what I like. It's less stresfull.

Also, great purchase on the Camaro.
paco
using no#2
best pic there imo
nice car man
Blue Devil
QUOTE(moe @ Jun 9 2009, 05:54 AM) *
Thanks, and congrats again. I'm using #5...just replaced Easton's Elise as my background.

ohmy.gif
you replaced almighty Easton's photo for one of mine??? i FEEL really honored! DS_Naughty2.gif
infinity
Congrats on the car thumbs_up.gif Enjoy!
UserDrew
The kid was an optional-extra?

Nice choice, man. Great looking car. Any chance we can have a few shots of the interior?
Halflifehavock13
Any plans for mods?
Blue Devil
^ Exhaust and Lower it... later wheels and intake.

QUOTE(UserDrew @ Jun 9 2009, 04:04 PM) *
The kid was an optional-extra?

Nice choice, man. Great looking car. Any chance we can have a few shots of the interior?

The kid is the reason why i got this car... back seat.. if not I would be pimping another Corvette...

Interior shoots coming soon. smile.gif
clarkma5
Haha most people would move out of a Camaro into something more practical if they had a kid...congrats to being badass thumbs_up.gif
moe
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 11 2009, 12:03 AM) *
Haha most people would move out of a Camaro into something more practical if they had a kid...congrats to being badass thumbs_up.gif

+1
DB9
They have an Acadia too (if I'm not mistaken).
Blue Devil
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jun 10 2009, 12:03 PM) *

Well, I moved from a 2002 Z06.... to the Camaro.. the Camaro is more practical... (it has a back seat)

QUOTE(DB9 @ Jun 10 2009, 01:21 PM) *
They have an Acadia too (if I'm not mistaken).

Yeah, we do... if that's not practical... well i don't know what it is... seats 8 passengers.. gets 17 mpg city and like 25 highway... I can drive around with my wife, my son, my mother, and my mother in law and my 2 dobies and have room to spare... wink.gif
Flaw
It looks so good. I only wish the wallys were closer to 1920x1200 res so I could wallpaper it, I think the shots are awesome.
Blue Devil
added 2 new photos
Blue Devil

just added that to the car... i know a few of you will know where it is from.
Blue Devil
some recent photos:

UserDrew
I'm still curious what the interior is like. Is it dime store lumpy plastic GM accountants like to use still or have they finally ignored the business majors and provide customers with something less offensive?
shandyman5
^ It looks like dime store lumpy shit. Magazine reviewers have killed the new interior on 5th gen's.
hybr1d
one of the best looking cars in the coupe market today with one of the worst interior design/materials ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.