Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BMW X6
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > The Cool Wall > Uncool
moe

The BMW X6 is a mid-size luxury Sports Activity Coupé released for sale in the second quarter of 2008 by German automaker BMW. The X6 was marketed as a Sports Activity Coupé (SAC) by BMW. It combines the attributes of an SUV (high ground clearance, all wheel drive and all-weather ability, large wheels and tires) with the stance of a coupé (bold styling, dramatic sloping roof).
duality
do want. cool.
moe
It may be completely pointless, and not exactly the prettiest car on sale...but I'll be damned if it isn't one of the coolest.
dukenukem
Stupid, ugly, hideous and anyone wanting to buy one secretly wishes to kick kittens and puppies.
clarkma5
Heh I hated it then I thought it was wicked and now I think they're dumb all over again tongue.gif Uncool.

Maybe if it weighed a thousand pounds less, cost $10k less, was available with a manual transmission, and was 85% scale, then we could talk.
midnightdorifto
Good at some things, but master at none. Uncool for trying to be too many things at the same time.

Honestly, I can't fault BMW for building such a vehicle, but I can say that the demographic that would be driving this car would probably not exactly be a group of folks I would call "cool".
Razor
This screams "Fuck you, I don't care what you think, I'm a badass" like no other. Cool.
Altostratus
i wouldn't NOT rain on one. but i wouldn't drive one Neutral.
moe
QUOTE(Altostratus @ Jun 3 2009, 07:45 AM) *
i wouldn't NOT rain on one. but i wouldn't drive one Neutral.

I am so lost.
duality
haha the cloud sure is entertaining.
DB9
expensive and impractical, yet visually appealing. I went with neutral.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.