Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: man.. i thought SoCal was immune to this..
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Diesel
just saw this on the freeways. head.gif

bankE46
hahaha awesome! RIDIN ON 26's!!
Asher
I don't know, I kind of like donks. I agree that an SC should never have that done to it, but the standard donk cars I like. I don't think that they're too good looking, but I think the the sheer ridiculousness of them is great.
Marien
I've been in South Florida two week ago, and there you saw them everywhere... And every time I laughed my ass off

clarkma5
What....southern california immune to that? Nooooo....
Vadvagool
So Cal has Watts/Compton/South LA
4wheelfreak
Out of curiosity, what is the lowest (legal) price point for a setup like that? Here in B'ham, everyone that has something like that also has an annual income of less than 15k.
fiber optic
QUOTE(4wheelfreak @ May 23 2009, 08:51 PM) *
Out of curiosity, what is the lowest (legal) price point for a setup like that? Here in B'ham, everyone that has something like that also has an annual income of less than 15k.

Thousands of dollars easily.
Zenix13
i cant wait to see a $3000 neon with $15k rims like that. epic fail lol
Diesel
QUOTE(Vadvagool @ May 23 2009, 01:59 AM) *
So Cal has Watts/Compton/South LA

no. SoCal STARTS car trends.. not the other way around. rishi.gif
OHirtenfelder
My God, South Africa is always a bit behind in terms of what idiots refer to as 'trends' (no offence to anyone who used the word trend, I'm talking of the low lifes who start this shit), and I hope to the highest fuckin heavens that this junk does not make it across the oceans. It's fuckin hideous.

^ The idiot who owns that Nissan (I think) : 4 Sell....idiot
moe
Poor Lexus...
FirestarterCL
Oh wow, what are the odds that I'd find that green Sentra on here. I was in Miami a few weeks back and was kicking myself for not being able to get a picture of that thing because it was too dark when I saw it.

That might even be my black civic in the background... laugh.gif do you remember when and where you took that photo? Also, do you mind if I post it on a Nissan forum is visit? I can link to a website if you want.
Marien
I spotted the beauty on the US1 highway somewhere between Ft Lauderdale and Miami (or maybe past Miami, we where heading to the Keys, don't remember it precisely), on Tuesday April 28th. I don't mind if you steal the pic, just copy it to somewhere else so my upload account doesn't get a lot of traffic...
FirestarterCL
Homestead maybe? I might have been down there around that time, but I don't really remember either. I was going to upload it to my photobucket page, so no worries about leeching bandwidth.
Halflifehavock13
4 Sell? Isnt it supposed to be 4 SALE?
BoostedFools
QUOTE(Halflifehavock13 @ May 24 2009, 07:36 PM) *
4 Sell? Isnt it supposed to be 4 SALE?

Not when ur gangsta'
nismo
QUOTE(BoostedFools @ May 24 2009, 08:33 PM) *
Not when ur gangsta'

*Puerto Rican
fiber optic
QUOTE(FirestarterCL @ May 24 2009, 03:56 PM) *
Oh wow, what are the odds that I'd find that green Sentra on here. I was in Miami a few weeks back and was kicking myself for not being able to get a picture of that thing because it was too dark when I saw it.

That might even be my black civic in the background... laugh.gif do you remember when and where you took that photo? Also, do you mind if I post it on a Nissan forum is visit? I can link to a website if you want.

That's a burger king parking lot as indicated by the logo on the building in the background.
infinity
Dirty Souf style!

I see that shit almost daily around here.

There are tons of "cars" like them in the DOT impound lot near my apartment haha.
fiber optic
QUOTE(infinity @ May 28 2009, 04:32 PM) *
I see that shit almost daily around here.

I actually saw one pulled over by the police a week or two ago. The comment I made was "I guess the style police finally caught up to somebody"
shera67
Diesel, i hate to say this, but since that Lexus isn't lowered, I think he might be visiting SoCal from the Bay, i see stuff like that too often around here.
Cyclone
I thought this stuff came from SoCal
Razor
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jun 10 2009, 10:26 AM) *
I thought this stuff came from SoCal

So did I... lol
Pez
Speaking of wasting your money, check this fuly-sik ride out.
http://www.break.com/index/craziest-car-su...n-job-ever.html

Also:

Halflifehavock13
That minivan is in an entire league of its own. I want giant fucking legs for my prizm sad.gif
moe
Whoa. Does that thing (minivan) actually move? That would be awesome.
Pez
^ I really wouldn't have the slightest clue. I wonder how (if you even can) get into that thing...
Synesthesia
^

Also, look at this: link
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.