Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FEDOR EMELIANENKO
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
one
FYDOR EMELIANENKO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv92cNNxAvI

the king
one
You may begin discussion of the greatest MMA fighter in the world. This guy would have taken on anyone and won. There is no stopping him.

Also, it's sad that Pride is going out of business. SO SAD

UFC DANA WHITE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Lancer007
Phix
I think one is tripping out here.
Flaw
/me temp bans one for a couple of days.
one
IM NOT TROLLIN
Phix
You're pulling a moe89 here.

Or you're just tripping out on Mr. Clean.
one
Also, I am generally leaving Iran out of it. They've had good track record of generals and leaders, Khatami being the best.

woops wrong thread.
Lancer007
Phix
QUOTE(one @ Apr 25 2009, 06:55 PM) *
Also, I am generally leaving Iran out of it. They've had good track record of generals and leaders, Khatami being the best.

woops wrong thread.

What are you on?!?!?!!
one
*shrug* keep your hands away from your mouth, your hands are very dirty. wouldn't want you to get sick now.
Marien
WTF?
McKhaos
What is this faggotry ?
darinzon
i like it. confused people are funny to watch
one
I'm assuming no one watches any type of MMA? UFC? PRIDE? K1? CMON

For those of you who do not enjoy fighting, consider this. MMA is the epitome of a man searching for truth in his own body. Most of the fighters here are not necessarily there to fight. They there to push themselves to the limits, to find out and understand who they are. It's as much of a identity role as much as a hobby. There is honor in fighting, see here. Most of these fighters are very respectful of each others and their fans. This is what American wrestling used to be. (Before it turned into WWE[suck donkey nuts])

Take a look at Nogueira.
Born in the town of Vitória da Conquista, Brazil, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira started training in judo at the age of five. He was run over by a truck when he was eleven, and fell into a coma for four days. During this time he lost a rib and part of his liver and had to be hospitalized for eleven months. As a result of the accident he has a large scar, including a noticeable indentation, on his lower back.

The doctor told him it was a miracle he got out of his coma. He then said Nogueira would never walk again. But this guy refused to stop. He became the recent ex-heavy weight champion (Before he lost to Fedor Emelianenko). Sheer willpower. I don't care if you guys think MMA is shit, but the fighters at leastt deserve respect.

FEDOR EMELIANKO's score: 30 Wins, 1 loss. You boys wanna see a badass? Watch some fights with Fedor in it.
DrDevil87
Fedor fucking Rules
Benny
i watch ufc to laugh at the shitty music and gauge how high joe rogan is while commentating.
and to watch peoples foreheads esplode.
Diesel
is that first pic a photoshop? why does he look like he's got down's syndrome or something?

edit.. yeah.. i thought so.

one
Why did you photoshop Fedor's eyes? It looks like he's normal or some shit. pixels, etc. etc.

-edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Hfc47lWvI...PL&index=11

FUCK YEAR

I really hope Fedor fights Brock Lesnar, that'd be the shit. I don't know who'd win, but that would be EPIC. FEDOR PLZ SIGN WIF UFC PLZ
infinity
...what the hell is going on in this thread?

Someone lock this before more DSers become dumber for seeing it.
one
U SAY SOMETHING BRO?

(We're having a meaningful discussion about MMA fighting and it's incorporated players and styles. Is that too hard for you to understand, Mr. I am a Tightass? If you don't like my threads, don't post in 'em. I'm not breaking any rules and I'm doing anything wrong. My original reason for a suspension was "blantant trolling" which is not very true.

I'm here for my entertainment and you guys should be as well. )

Now, I'm assuming you don't know MMA because if you were, you would have found my OP pic amusing. To a fan of MMA, that face is obviously a photoshop, no joke, no argument, no debate. It was done in humor but I suppose it was too vague for you to understand. *Le Sigh*

Also, technically you deserve a reprimand because you went off topic in my thread. Thanks!
Lancer007
Punishing people for going OT in threads on DS is like trying to punish Ferrari for being fast. It's gonna happen, just accept it and move on. Quit being a tool.
dukenukem
Who is bitching about people going OT in Off Topic section?
one
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ Apr 29 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Punishing people for going OT in threads on DS is like trying to punish Ferrari for being fast. It's gonna happen, just accept it and move on. Quit being a tool.

To stay on topic:

I'd love to see a great boxing fighter like Andrei Arlovski to ram your face. (Andrei Arlovski was considered to be the only guy who would be able to beat Fedor, though I disagree with that.)

But really, all I hear from you is "blah blah blah who is this guy he's such a tool omg ban him" and not enough contributing and posting. Get off my thread.

plus i hate ferrari. fan boy crap

QUOTE(dukenukem @ Apr 29 2009, 09:04 PM) *
Who is bitching about people going OT in Off Topic section?

Then clarkma5 should reconsider and drop my warning level back DOWN TO 1 PERCENT CAUSE THATS SO MUCH BETTER.

cause I did nothing wrong either. but that's talk for other times. back to mma!
Benny
QUOTE(one @ Apr 29 2009, 08:06 PM) *
plus i hate ferrari. fan boy crap

this coming from a subaru wrx owner.
one
true, subaru guys can be big fan boys. I really enjoy my car. It's gotten me through a lot and plus it's a boxer engine. It's great, but I still have many gripes about it, particularly being the interior, seats, loudness, etc etc. but I knew that when I was buying the car in the first place.

Overall, I'd give the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR an 8/10. lost them two points for shitty tires and shitty seats.

PLUS AUDIO SUCKS SO MUCH
Benny
how the fuck is a boxer engine a plus?
Aircooled
Lower center of gravity for one...
Benny
other than the obvious
UrbanBounca
Emelianenko is definately a top caliber fighter, but still best pound-for-pound fighter in the world? That's very questionable, especially with his long layoff.

However, Emelianenko is coming to his senses in actually wanting to be the best HW in the world.

Source
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.