Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Racing Game
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
moe
It's free. You know you want to...
arnge
is it any good ?

you must add some kind of a comment you know.

EDIT:

ok i tried it and it is amazing.

way better than the BMW M3 thing , the handling and the graphics quality are in Grid level , if not better.

thanks moe.
Aircooled
Pretty good. I have to agree that it is better than M3 Challenge. It has an interesting damage system. Above 25 to 30 percent the engine cuts off intermittently. Once it is above 70% it the other way around, the engine is one intermittantly. Above 90% gear changes have a terrible grinding noise. There is also a blurring effect that I do nor care for, but it can be turned off. My favorite thing to do is go into a turn in 3rd and kick the rear out. I also try to drift the last turn before the straight but I usually can't hold the drift and usually spin out. Game could use more tracks though. I'd give it an 8.8.
moe
From what I read there'll be expansions later. Mainly car and track downloads. I believe the first download will be the California...
MustangAficionado
The F430 Scud. is way better than the others, the others are mainly better for drifting replays, lol. Gotten a 1:53 with the 430 and a best of 1:57 on the 612.
Aircooled
This is my best in the Scud, I don't think it can cut much more time off.

We should see if we would get a DS race once it goes multiplayer.
MustangAficionado
My quickest is 1:49.2
Aircooled
They have a wheel and pedal set out now...

http://store.ferrari.com/Consumer-Electron...p;mid=400312064
Phix
Can it be played with a keyboard or mouse like LFS?
Vadvagool
Its what I use
Phix
Yeah, was just playing it. Sucks that you can't disable the auto-correct with the keyboard.
UserDrew
Better break out with the logitech wheel. I just finished downloading it.
Aircooled
What keyboard autocrrect?
Phix
When you oversteer it automatically applies a little bit of opposite lock.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.