Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speechless
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
caster
I'm still in shock and awe, my girlfriend is mad at me because I can't do anything but look at this thread. You have to just see it for yourself..

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1745578

tard.gif
mung35
LOL!
moe
At first I didn't care, but holy fuck.
Phix
meh, that 350Z was much much MUCH worse...
moe
I actually feel a bit sorry for the Berreta guy. I mean, yeah the car's a P.O.S., but it's what he can afford, and his heart is in the right place.
dukenukem
And he is from Dallas! X.gif
midnightdorifto

QUOTE(That Thread)
Rice, Rice, Baby....

Red light, STOP! Decelerate and listen,
ProjectRetta's back with an old busted engine.
Something, so damned unsightly,
Probably breaking down daily and nightly

Will it ever start?
Yo, I don't know.
Interior lights... INDIGLO.

To the mundane like my cargo shorts and sandals
Abercrombie and Fitch yea I'm damn cool

Rice, rice, baby....

There are no words. This. Is. AWESOME.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(moe @ Apr 18 2009, 04:04 AM) *
and his heart is in the right place.

I dunno, seems like same ricer story more pathetic case to me
It can out launch a corvette from a stop light, but as soon as we finish 1st gear he beats me. I can't keep up on the highway with him, because his car is an automatic, but I have a slight advantage because my car is a 5 speed.

More mods coming soon

Not that i dont feel sorry for him, but at some point you have the actual medical condition of delusion. Not of his car being fast, but of his car in general. Did you see his video? I used to put down 2.0-2.1's at infineon before heads/cams/intake manifold and it looks quite a bit different than that...
fiber optic
This is so painfully fake. On page 17 or so he adds the 'roof spoilers'. Well, the car and all the mods seem real enough but I think it's done as a joke.
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Apr 18 2009, 07:35 PM) *
This is so painfully fake. On page 17 or so he adds the 'roof spoilers'. Well, the car and all the mods seem real enough but I think it's done as a joke.

I agree, His other youtube video are him in a car that's pretty quick actually and not riced out. I think he bought a beater and riced it for fun, which even i would be temped to do.
SwissWhiskey
Checked out every page, gets worse page by page!
trump
this is easily one of the greatest moments in internet history
Mr b00st
yeah he also has a Z31 with a Holset HX35W on it. So, it clearly was made as a joke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.