Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BMW Z3 Coupe
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > The Cool Wall > Cool
moe

In addition to the roadster version of the Z3, BMW also released a coupé featuring a chassis-stiffening rear hatch area, though the Shooting-brake styling this gave was controversial. The coupé was available as the Z3 Coupé from 1999 to 2002 or as the BMW Motorsport-enhanced M Coupé from 1999 to 2002.
The Z3 coupés were only available with the largest 6-cylinder engine offered in the Z3 roadster: the 2.8 L in 1999 and 2000 and the 3.0 L in 2000 for Europe and in 2001 for the US. The 1999 and 2000 M models were equipped with the 3.2 L S50 (S52 for North America) motor from the E36 BMW M3, while all the 2001 and 2002 models came with the S54 motor from the E46 BMW M3.

Source: Wikipedia
Bjorn
I hate the Z3 soft-top, and I used to think this car looked really weird, but it has definitely grown on me in the past few years.

If I could find one (don't know how common they are, I have never seen one in the flesh) I would seriously consider going to great lengths to buy it.

Super cool
Phix
Bleh, I've seen a few in the flesh around here and everytime I do it's just awkward. It's like a McLaren SLR only without the sleekness to the design.
porsche944
"I cant fit enough groceries/dildos/other unneeded things in my tiny z3 convertable, And I'm really tired of people telling me it looks really good the way it is"

"Have we got a car for you!"
4wheelfreak
That car looks ridiculous.
Every time I see one I laugh... immediately before I start crying
clarkma5
Crazy-fendered S54-powered 2-seat RWD manual-only shoe-car FTW.
moe
I think "the shoe" look fantastic. It's like nothing else on the road.
GTR
When I played NFS High Stakes I always used to use the Z3, all the time. It was one of my favorites
dukenukem
The M-coupe is really cool.
Phix
Why the fuck is this in frozen? Moved to cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.