Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fast & Furious 4
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
4wheelfreak
I went to see the opening showing last night. Though it was obviously a much higher quality production than the first two, I still didn't like it as much as Tokyo Drift- and they still won't focus on the cars! They've managed to rid themselves of most of the ricer BS that has plagued the other movies in the series, but some still remains (the M5 in the first race made me die a little inside). Overall, it delivered what I expected- a thoroughly enjoyable 1.5 hours, $9.50 well spent.
dukenukem
haha .. i saw it for free AND i got a free shirt out of it too!

Now .. there were a lot less ricetastic cars and Jordana Brewsters boobies have grown so overall it was fun.
moe
I was expecting it to come out here this weekend, like everywhere else...unfortunately it doesn't come out till next weekend...
350Z
Exactly the same situation here.
moe
I actually really, really liked it. Like really liked it...
duality
the movie was awesome. say what you want, but its excellent mindless entertainment biggrin.gif

(end was great)
moe
OMG, Jordana Brewster in that black NSX drool3.gif
duality
she is hawt even without the nsx. but with it...OMG indeed.
MustangAficionado
It was okay
Phix
Best. Movie. Ever.

omfg, that scene with the cars-- you guys know what i'm talking about!! --man so fast! and vin diesel was just totally ace and god damn the girls are all so hot
DB9
Shit, I'm going to see it then. I didn't think it would be that good.
duality
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 11 2009, 01:17 PM) *
Best. Movie. Ever.

omfg, that scene with the cars-- you guys know what i'm talking about!! --man so fast! and vin diesel was just totally ace and god damn the girls are all so hot

captain sarcasm Raspberry.gif
Zenix13
jordana brewster was just wow. the movie was entertaing, some funny lines as always.
Flaw
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 11 2009, 03:17 PM) *
Best. Movie. Ever.

QUOTE(DB9 @ Apr 11 2009, 04:02 PM) *
Shit, I'm going to see it then. I didn't think it would be that good.

DB9
Who knows? Maybe I was playing along with the sarcasm.
Seethegrim
Bla. I thought it sucked. What was up with Mr Muscle Cars everywhere? pfft.
The girls however... hmmmm, the girls were goooooooood.
It needed much more racing IMHO. It wasn't a true Fast & Furious by a long shot.

Yes yes, start flaming me. I've got my Fireman suit on...
nismo
I loved when the Torino rolled the STI, it had no exhaust or drivetrain. Fail.
SwissWhiskey
Naaa...Not enough Jordana in the movie. Its the kind of movie your going to go watch once.

I liked the balance between fried rice and muscle. 6/10 (imdb sort of scale...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.