Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > The Cool Wall > Cool
Dr. Strangelove
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Coupe
Base MSRP:
$198,000
Available Engines: 5.2 liter DOHC 40-valve V10 with 553 HP and 398 ft.-lbs. of torque
Available Transmissions: 6-speed manual or 6-speed sequential manual transmission
Available Drivetrains: All-wheel drive
EPA Fuel Economy: 14 City/20 Highway (e-Gear), 12/20 (6MT)
Curb Weight: 3307 lbs.

Winner of the 2009 Dieselstation Exotic Car of the Year Award. (I stole the code from that thread.)

For me, it's gotta be uncool... Mostly because of the name. Special edition Italian supercars should have really cool names like "Superleggera" or "Challenge Stradale" or something along those lines. Not "El Pee Five Sixty... Four" that sounds like a Mercedes.

Also it looks too much like the regular Gallardo. If I own a juiced up Lambo, I want it to have gills and spoilers and rocket engines.
Phix
....why is your poll multiple choice?
clarkma5
I just changed it to a normal poll.

Cool. These things sound like F1 cars, except an octave lower, and they're fucking gorgeous. And strangelove, it's not a special edition, it's the next evolution of the Gallardo model. It replaces the old Gallardo, it's not produced alongside it.
Lancer007
I voted neutral because it's too much Audi and not enough Lamborghini. Yeah it sounds good but after the Diablo and the Countach this is too tame to be a cool lambo.
dukenukem
The car is brilliant but i am still torn about calling it cool.
Zenix13
sweet car but needs more crazy lambo feel
moe
I dunno why, but all recent Lambos (upcoming SV excepted) have left me cold. They're gorgeous, they sound like amazing, they drive just about as well as the equivalent Ferraris (they make up what they lack in delicacy with their all-conquering AWD), yet I don't love them...I really don't have an explanation. Despite this, I'm not going to deny the LP560-4 a solid cool.
Dr. Strangelove
Just another fast Lambo that will be forgotten in a few years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.