Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geely GE
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe

Lol, it has a throne.
clarkma5
I'd take it over a Maybach any day.
moe
The Maybach has really grown on me in recent years. First off, it's not everywhere like the Phantom (yes, it's everywhere here). Second, it's not as in-your-face. It's actually somewhat subtle, and graceful compared to the rather imposing Rolls. I think Maybach 52 in all black or with the gray and black two tone, is just gorgeous (even if the headlights are a bit Korean).
clarkma5
Well S-classes are everywhere here and Maybachs look too much like boring old S-classes. QED (somehow).
moe
Heh, I like the current S-class, so that probably explains why I like the Maybach as well.
Phix
i seriously lol'ed when I saw the throne pic.

I was thinking 'wow this is such shit' then I saw the last pic. Best. CAr. EVer.
Razor
Unlike the Rolls, though, this thing probably weighs in at around 1700 lbs and gets negative two stars in the Euro NCAP crash tests.
Marien
QUOTE(Razor @ Mar 31 2009, 01:04 PM) *
[...] and gets negative two stars in the Euro NCAP crash tests.

I don't even see a seatbelt for the throne in the back
Razor
QUOTE(Marien @ Mar 31 2009, 07:44 AM) *
I don't even see a seatbelt for the throne in the back

lmao
SilviuB
Finally i can afford a Rolls Royce tongue.gif ... Happy day. The company name "Gelly" expresses in some way the quality of the car ... If you hit a wall the car will splash all over it, as if you would drop some jelly on the floor laugh.gif
Vadvagool
I think the throne back seat kinda kills it. As cool as the concept is, not having the ability to take a passenger severely limits the use of this car.
OHirtenfelder
That is exactly the type of douche that would sit in the back of this car. The dude who does NOT want others in the car with him. Think along the lines of Kim Jong Il...
Razor
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Jul 13 2009, 06:16 AM) *
That is exactly the type of douche that would sit in the back of this car. The dude who does NOT want others in the car with him. Think along the lines of Kim Jong Il...

Except he would never own this... it's Chinese.
OHirtenfelder
Yeah, I know that, I'm talking about the self obsessed daictatorial type. Like him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.