Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forza Motorsport 2 Pics!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
Phix
I'm going to revive a very old thread albeit in a new thread.... post your Forza 2 pictures here!

350Z
I win.

Phix
Guess I'll post my old pictures up here as well...

fiber optic
How do I get them out of the XBOX?
350Z
Gotta upload them to XBL.
fiber optic
QUOTE(350Z @ Mar 27 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Gotta upload them to XBL.

Can that be done with the basic account or do I have to subscribe?
Phix
It gives you an option in Forza Motorsport 2 to upload them to the Forza 2 website. Then you go to the Forza 2 website, sign in with your gamertag, and you have your photos there. The pictures only stay on the site for around an hour though.
350Z
You mean a silver account? If so I see no reason why not, just go to the photo and hit Y.
350Z
More win.

Carbon fibre VX220

DB9
Shit, I've got a whole FlickR account dedicated to these pics. Here a couple of the goodies:

I don't wanna completely horde this forum with pictures, so if you wanna see more heres my flickr
Razor

fiber optic
fiber optic
Flaw
DB9 pretty much won this thread.
porsche944
QUOTE(Flaw @ Apr 5 2009, 09:56 PM) *
DB9 pretty much won this thread.

fibers last one is a pretty good challenger
350Z
It would be good if we all got on and had a race on forza sometime.
MustangAficionado

MustangAficionado
And some Parodies:

Razor
Wow 'Stang, you weren't kidding about your design skills in that game. You make all of those?
MustangAficionado
QUOTE(Razor @ Apr 6 2009, 06:55 PM) *
Wow 'Stang, you weren't kidding about your design skills in that game. You make all of those?

Ahh, the days of unemployment. Yeah, i was apart of a tuning garage. I mainly did tuning though. I was the photogropher at first, dont have 90% of my pics anymore.

If anyone wants a free car/tune or some money hit me up via pm on here since I rarely sign on anymore.
DB9
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Apr 6 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Ahh, the days of unemployment. Yeah, i was apart of a tuning garage. I mainly did tuning though. I was the photogropher at first, dont have 90% of my pics anymore.

If anyone wants a free car/tune or some money hit me up via pm on here since I rarely sign on anymore.

I'd usually take you up on your offer, but I, too, rarely get on anymore. And if I do I just take pictures. I'm really awful at this game haha. I'll just stick with my FPS'.

Few more:

And a scenic one:
Razor
QUOTE(MustangAficionado @ Apr 6 2009, 10:06 PM) *
If anyone wants a free car/tune

I may take you up on this some time... DS_Naughty2.gif My ME412 is quick around the 'Ring but I bet you could build something better.
MustangAficionado
For sure, i can build and tune the hell out of something but cant drive the "ring for shit. So you'll have to give me lots of feedback.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.