Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just got the best stickers ever!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Electronics & Technology
Cyclone

biggrin.gif

www.failsticker.com

I ordered 5. Stuck one on my MacBook and one on my PC. I'm going to stick one on my car tomorrow probably. smile.gif
porsche944
I'll tell you where to stick it...
b0mb3r
lol i sooooooooo want to get those and post them around manager's office... too bad that they won't find it funny.
Uwe
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Mar 27 2009, 07:20 PM) *
lol i sooooooooo want to get those and post them around manager's office... too bad that they won't find it funny.

Just make sure you don't leave fingerprints.
redls1bird
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Mar 27 2009, 11:20 AM) *

Grow some balls... Youll be fine. I once taped a memo to my managers office that he created about employees being late, and the problems it caused the company. He came in at 9:45 instead of 7:30, breakfast in hand, with no excuse.
b0mb3r
QUOTE(redls1bird @ Mar 28 2009, 06:26 PM) *
Grow some balls... Youll be fine. I once taped a memo to my managers office that he created about employees being late, and the problems it caused the company. He came in at 9:45 instead of 7:30, breakfast in hand, with no excuse.

well doing that and posting stickers that say "fail" on them are two different stories...
redls1bird
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Mar 28 2009, 10:56 PM) *
well doing that and posting stickers that say "fail" on them are two different stories...

FAIL is just a summarized version of his memo that outlined how he failed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.