Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kia Soul
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > The Cool Wall > Uncool
clarkma5
122 HP 1.6 liter or 142 HP 2.0 liter motor. 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic. Front wheel drive, four seats, four doors. Starting at $13,995.

Is this funky little hatchback, which ostensibly competes against cars the likes of the Civic, Corolla, or what have you, cool?

Phix
It's pretty funky. But the back of it really puts me off. It starts off great on the front, but, eh. I think it'd be pretty cool to drive it around for a day or two... but not so cool to wake up to it everyday.

I'm walking the middle ground here.

NEUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clarkma5
The back's my favorite part.
Phix
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Mar 25 2009, 01:37 AM) *
The back's my favorite part.

Too.... many.... jokes.... can't get them all out..... uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggh
moe
Definitely cool. Very funky, without being contrived or looking like it's trying too hard.
Halflifehavock13
I want to say neutral, maybe even cool. But, I know that as soon as it gets to american soil, a bunch of old people are going to buy it.
Marien
It's trying too hard to be funky, unlike something like the Fiesta which actually IS funky, therefore I don't like it... uncool
dukenukem
I saw one on the road the other day and it looked like a modded XD. Didnt think it was ugly or anything but "funky" and "urban cool" do little for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.