Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does the world need/want another X6?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe

Acura's take on BMWs SUV/coupe
Razor
I can't wait to see this.
Asher
It'll probably be very ugly.
chuckle62
Oh dear, yet another car that all of managment thinks answers the non-existant question...
Bjorn
I think if done well it could be a cool idea, but the X6 is not done well.
DB9

More

The rear looks sexy from what I can tell. And from the top view it looks like a frog.
Razor
Oh my god. Do we have a new contender for the world's best looking SUV?
infinity
I don't think any SUV will be able to match the majesty and beauty of the Aztek. Ever.
Razor
QUOTE(infinity @ Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM) *
I don't think any SUV will be able to match the majesty and beauty of the Aztek. Ever.

Blah blah... don't mock me. tongue.gif
moe
those aren't teaser photos, they're just trying to hide the atrocity that is the acura grille.
Tony Two Shoes
I think it's relatively easy to deduce what it will look like... DS_Naughty2.gif

DB9
everyones making a comeback it seems.
Phix
Oh, sweet, a new convertible!
moe

Looks like they've integrated the grille quite nicely. Not a bad-looking X6-clone at all. It's called the ZDX btw...
Razor
Need to see more pictures before I judge, but it's very borderline... the back will make or break it. Seems more like a wagon/crossover than an SUV.
Phix
I'm sorryy, but, no. Every single fucking Acura with that shield grille is an abomination. I would rather look at a Lada.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.