Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A look at Cincinnati
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
SonTon2003
1st post, well 2nd to a test post what do you think?

Tv( Shutter Speed )
Av( Aperture Value )
Metering Mode
Center-weighted averaging
ISO Speed
Lens
7.1 - 21.3 mm
Focal Length
21.3 mm

Tv( Shutter Speed )
Av( Aperture Value )
Metering Mode
Center-weighted averaging
ISO Speed
Lens
7.1 - 21.3 mm
Focal Length
7.1 mm
mogulmonster
Both are very good. The second one is my favorite of the two.

Pics like that almost make we want to visit Cincinatti, though I don't really have a good reason to.
PBB
Very nice pics, I was just in Cinci a couple of weeks ago partying, er at a work meeting. tongue.gif
An awesome pic would be at night from up in the hills on the KY side of the river. I passed out on a porch looking at that skyscape. Absolutely gorgeous.
jbzonda
those r some nice pics!, all city scape pics look good, the sky makes it look good aswell thumbs_up.gif
fallon
very cool! would it be too much to post 1280x960 versions?
SonTon2003
I do have 2500x2000 images hehehe, but those are for print.
clarkma5
Weird how the bottom one looks computer generated tard.gif
Easton
Great pics, the second one only needs alittle bit of sharpening smile.gif
5LiterMustang
nice
hafid
those are lovely. excellent execution. near perfect color balance. i'm impressed....checkout the link in my sig for more night shots.

well done!
bankE46
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Mar 8 2004, 07:50 PM)
Weird how the bottom one looks computer generated tard.gif

haha, that brings to mind a funny comment a friend made a while back. I was playing morrowind, and i wading through some water, which is pixel shaded, and my friend made the comment that morrowind water looks more real and logical than real water tongue.gif another case of CGI and real life image comparison

random comment: i love the second picture, it sort of makes there out to be two bridges. one is obviously the massive metal one for human transport, but the shadow falling on the river sort of brings to mind a more ethereal crossing, as if that river is the styx, and the shadow bridge is for a less physical being to cross. tard.gif hehe, fun with photos, thanks for the post!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.