Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Innie or outtie?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
clarkma5
Simple question...is your belly button an innie or an outtie? Curious which is more prevalent, or if it's 50/50.
infinity
Innies FTMFW Megaman.gif
porsche944
outties stay out!
fiber optic
Innie.

Funny story, my brother can convert to whichever suits his mood. Usually an innie though if I remember correctly.
Benny
outties are a sign of mortal sin.
darinzon
outies should be slaughtered, tortured, and slaughtered
Mitlov
QUOTE(Benny @ Feb 23 2009, 07:47 PM) *
outties are a sign of mortal sin.

...or pregnancy.
Bjorn
My daughter had an outtie for the first few months...even after the umbilical stub fell off. My wife was really worried that she would have an outtie permanently (labeling her as a freak) but it eventually popped back in.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard that outties were due to a way of cutting the umbilical chord.

On another note, my Step Father in Law has an outtie, but it's cuz he has a hernia directly under the skin of his belly button.
Benny
QUOTE(Mitlov @ Feb 24 2009, 07:50 AM) *
...or pregnancy.

only out of wedlock
clarkma5
Wow I really thought outties were more common than this.
goota
everyone knows people with outties have no soul.
Bjorn
Found this on Wikipedia
The reason for the occurrence of an outie is extra skin left from the umbilical cord or umbilical hernias, although a child with an umbilical hernia will not necessarily develop an outie. As well as the visible depression on a person's abdomen, the underlying abdominal-muscle layers also present a concavity; thinness at this point contributes to a relative structural weakness, making it susceptible to hernia.

Also found this:
A navel fetishist can be sexually aroused by a variety of stimuli, including key words, thoughts or specific forms of physical interaction with the navel such as viewing, licking or sniffing. This attention is usually directed at a partner's navel, but may include a fixation on the fetishist's own belly-button.

Some navel fetishists engage in outercourse involving the navel, or navel torture – where the objective is to inflict intense sensory stimulation and even pain to a person’s belly button. In contrast, some male fetishists get pleasure from navel intercourse. The male places his penis inside a woman's belly button. This is generally more achievable with larger women, however any belly button can host a penis. Some males also get pleasure by picking a woman's belly button.

The anthropologist Desmond Morris has argued that the bellybutton is a miniature image of the vagina.[2] This is a disputed idea, partly due to the fact that navel fetishism is present in some homosexual males and heterosexual females.

It takes all kinds...
infinity
I learn something new every day on DS smile.gif
DB9
Honestly, I'm kind of in the middle. Its not a complete inny, but its not really an outtie either. But I voted innie, because thats probably what i would've labeled it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.