Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fitment and stance
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Pages: 1, 2
nismo

clarkma5
These pain me...
4wheelfreak
why do the wheels lean inwards like that on the dumped luxs?
Razor
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 15 2009, 08:31 PM) *
These are in pain.

Fixed.
OHirtenfelder
Nothing wrong with the balck RX-7 IMO, and the A5 is dropped just a little bit too much.The rest must die.
clarkma5
The RX-7's definitely nice, I agree. A couple of the others are OK but those two lexii are awful and the jetta's pretty bad too.
JeepTruck86
I guess just: why? The Audi looks pretty cool. The Benz would be okay if not for the red lips(tick). The rest are baffling.
duality
hahaha
Aircooled
The lexus is the worst by a large margin. You could run tyres half as wide in the back and get away with it
Phix
Seriously, in places where there aren`t retarded people who think these things are... are sensible would consider that Lexus to have suffered some horrible suspension failure.

That RX-7 at least looks good.
Lancer007
bleh.gif Nothing ruins a car faster for me than seeing excessive negative camber and/or tires past the fender arch.
Razor
QUOTE(Lancer007 @ Apr 14 2009, 09:28 PM) *
bleh.gif Nothing ruins a car faster for me than seeing excessive negative camber and/or tires past the fender arch.

It looks like something in the suspension snapped. If I pulled up alongside one of those at a stoplight, I'd roll down my window and ask if their suspension was intact.
Benny
this is terrible.
fuck vip style
MustangAficionado
This shit makes me want to cut myself.
Guy in the college car club im on the baord of has a Lexus SC300 that's totally vip's out, low and tire stretched + negative camber. He heard the deal i got on my forged wheels and asked for the guys number in case he had more since he has the same bolt pattern (these are 18x10 wheels, im sure he'd be putting 205's on em), i wanted to tell him to suck my caulk.
Sad thing is he prolly gets much more female attention for that BS, I think he put it on the dyno for the fre dyno day and put down 155...You open the hood and its a dusty mess

They got pissed when none of the lexus guys got an award at the last car show. Started talking about how "my wheels cost more than his car"
Ozi
Dude, It looks ugly as shit. Plus, can you even drive like that ? WTF
hexagone
Most of those guys are on bags and don't ever drive their car in such ways.

If you've ever seen a guy roll in at a car show with bags their ride height will be relatively normal, sans camber.
wilch

moe
Of all the tacky shit you see here, thank God VIP-style hasn't caught on in Dubai...or at least not yet X.gif

Also that S2k is hot...I even like those tacky, blue wheels (the wheels aren't tacky, just the blue).
hexagone
Wilch, that blue Jetta-

I've hung out with the guy a few times here locally beer.gif
Razor
QUOTE(hexagone @ Apr 27 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Wilch, that blue Jetta-

I've hung out with the guy a few times here locally beer.gif

You ASSOCIATE yourself with that... thing?
hexagone
QUOTE(Razor @ Apr 27 2009, 07:00 PM) *
You ASSOCIATE yourself with that... thing?

Shut up.
Lancer007
I have a couple friends that live or visit out here often that are from Chicago and everyone there it seems slams their cars. It's certainly not my thing, but some people manage to pull it off. Not that VIP shit Lexus up there, but that Jetta and S2K while still being a bit low for my taste don't look too bad.
nismo

Enough for now. hah
Razor
I actually kind of like that Benz. And my god, what's the next one after it? Matte black FTMFW.
moe
^ Silvia.

That Benz is just insane.
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ Apr 29 2009, 07:48 AM) *
^ Silvia.

That Benz is just insane.

It's the only car aside from early VW and Porsche that look good with BBS RS.
Lancer007
QUOTE(nismo @ Apr 29 2009, 03:35 AM) *

That is perfect
UserDrew
QUOTE(wilch @ Apr 26 2009, 12:55 PM) *

Where did you find the image of that? I pass that dude every day on my way to work.
clarkma5
Those latest pics are pretty fucking gorgeous actually. More of al ALMS GT or Super Touring Car style than VIP.

BTW I saw an Accord in the VIP style last night. It really did have like 20 of rear camber as it was going down the road.
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ May 1 2009, 06:28 PM) *
BTW I saw an Accord in the VIP style last night. It really did have like 20 of rear camber as it was going down the road.

Positive camber?
clarkma5
No negative.
moe
Hey Nismo, isn't your Cedric/Gloria VIP style? Pics of that?
nismo
QUOTE(moe @ May 2 2009, 09:01 AM) *
Hey Nismo, isn't your Cedric/Gloria VIP style? Pics of that?

Sold it. But I have pictures somewhere. Lemme look.
moe
You should just do a full thread with all your cars. I'd love to see that.
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ May 2 2009, 12:29 PM) *

+1... did you replace the Cedric with anything?
DB9
QUOTE(moe @ May 2 2009, 11:29 AM) *

Please do this.
nismo
My harddrive crashed, and I haven't backed any of my pictures up, so only a few hosted pictures of some of the cars. I'll look, though.
nismo
Razor
To whom does that belong?
nismo
QUOTE(Razor @ May 5 2009, 01:32 PM) *
To whom does that belong?

Not me. =[

And another nice stance.

Diesel

Benny
THAT ODDY IS UNF
moe
QUOTE(nismo @ May 5 2009, 08:34 PM) *

That is just about perfect to me.
SwissWhiskey
Moe how can you like that? Thats about as fucked up a E90 M3 can get...

This is more like it http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=27908

iJIZZ (except the slight neg camber)
nismo

This is my idea of a perfect stance. Not too crazy...
diplo
ya pretty much every car on stanceworks is the shizz
nismo
dukenukem
ewwwww
nismo

Synesthesia
lowered Cayman with huge wheels

What's next, a Lotus? Ick...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.