Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The bigger douchebag?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
Mitlov
On February 4th, OHirtenfelder informed us that Christian Bale is "very possibly the biggest dickhead in the world". On Saturday, Clarkma5 informed us that Chuck Norris is "a dogmatic, unreasoanable, hateful douchebag".

If this doesn't call for a democratic resolution, I don't know what does. Which of the two injects a larger stream of fragrant-smelling and pH-unbalancing cleanser into soiled vajayjays?
clarkma5
Well you know my vote tongue.gif

I think Christian Bale's tirade has been pretty well explained and apologized for. Same can't be said for Chuck Norris.
Razor
Chuck Norris' hype is so annoying I can't go with anyone else.
moe
There needs to be an "other" option.
Mitlov
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Feb 9 2009, 01:25 AM) *
There needs to be an "other" option.

The poll question is "bigger," not "biggest," so unless they're exactly tied, there is no third option.
4wheelfreak
Chuck Norris. Just look at him!
Mr b00st
you're missing the third option...

gah, still love that picture.
dukenukem
You are a wannabe douche. That gives you a fail.
McKhaos
Duke, stop making fun of retards. It's not cool , yo !
Just look at that poor soul. He blacked out the SILVER logo on a SILVER car. biggrin.gif I bet he rode the REALLY short bus at school.
Cyclone
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Feb 11 2009, 02:52 PM) *
Duke, stop making fun of retards. It's not cool , yo !
Just look at that poor soul. He blacked out the SILVER logo on a SILVER car. biggrin.gif I bet he rode the REALLY short bus at school.

Since you linked me to this thread I'll come out of the grave to put in my 2shits.

The blacked out logo looks stupid by itself. If you're going to do blacked out (which looks stupid on anything but a black car imo), at least black out the BIIIGGGGGGG chrome grill on the front of the car and the VW logo on the front as well.

How the fuck did a base model Jetta with mods and some ugly wheels make it on VWVortex anyways?
porsche944
^your avatar is the biggest douchebag!
nismo
dukenukem
QUOTE(nismo @ Feb 17 2009, 04:15 PM) *

Wait .. are you trying to prove he is awesome ?
OHirtenfelder
Wait .. are you trying to prove he is awesome ?

Had me in stitches.
BOOST_ABUSE
I am a Christian Bale fan more than Chuck but this was funny. http://www.guzer.com/videos/chuck_norris_facts.php
moe
^ No images in sigs, n00b.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.